Thread: elixirs

elixirs

is it ok to put more than one stone in an elixir? or is it best to keep them separate?

also... is it so bad using tap water? i guess it contains unwanted energy in the form of chemicals and stuff but i drink it all the time anyway... opinions?
    Last edited by kotu; July 16th, 2008 at 08:54 PM.

in regards to different stones.. I know many that do use several in one elixir... Personally I am a minimalist.

In regards to water... again.. many use tap water.. many more use tap water which they have let sit for a day or more to cleanse it.. I know people who use rain water, morning dew (very cool stuff to work with), river water, lake water, spring water, ocean water, glacier water, snow... you name it. Whatever works for individuals seems to be the theme here

I live on an incredible acreage in the Qu'Appelle Valley

Smile

Depends on how much experience U have with certain elixirs...I would use just the one until I was familiar with how it worked for me....then start adding more with time...just a thought...I like creek water myself...would probablly like glacier if I had access to..........have fun with it
    Enter Her World
    ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks!

i agree with above posts and would like to add.

use clear quartz in your elixirs if you use tab water that you dont feel like being fresh water

or else use bottled flat water

start with simple elexirs

4-5 different stones in one elixir for the beginner should be the top number to use

Hi everybody,

I make elixirs as hoby, i don't sell the, i give them away to friends and family.

My opinion is how good you want to make your elixir. I am sure it can work with tap water but this water has some impurities besides chlorine and whatever treatment has had and this might lead to a somewaht wearker elixir.

I use distilled water, sometimes i buy it, sometimes i distille it myself and sometimes i have used melted snow water (very good).
    I mix different crystals often for an elixir someone is going to take but i make the mother elixir with a single crystal then put a few drops of the mother elixirs of different crystals to the elixir anyone is going to take.

I stabilize and amplify them under a copper pyramid.

I recomend a book on crystal elixirs and also on flower elixirs by "GURUDAS".

Light and love