Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reiki / Energy Exchange

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....

Reiki / Energy Exchange

Reiki / Energy Exchange

How the exchange works:

We thought it would be nice to share Reiki or energy between practitioners / energy workers. If you would like to receive energy, post a request in this thread and the next person to post will send to you. If the poster sending the energy would like to post the approximate day and time that the receiver can expect to receive the energy, that might be helpful, but certainly not mandatory. We all know life can get in the way.

It might be nice to share the experience with the giver and receiver---so if you would like to share your experiences either with sending or receiving, please do so within the thread. Alternatively, if the information seems too personal, you may send your impressions via PM. We intend for this to be a fun healing and learning experience. By sharing the information that you receive during either phase of the exchange, it will help others to better understand what they are feeling & “seeing” when they send or receive energy as well. Sometimes we may experience something we feel is off / wrong, different or cool and by sharing with others it helps us all to learn. If you do choose to PM the requester, please update the thread saying that the energy was sent, that way everyone is up to date on the process.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a Reiki/Energy request thread. This is an Energy Exchange thread between energy workers. If you would like to request Reiki, but do not wish to send to someone else, please start a separate thread for that request.

Have fun!
    ~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

OK, I'm in.
    I sent it earlier today. I must say this was the most difficult time I've ever had with distant Reiki. The whole time it was like I only had a really faint connection. My first thought was that I caught you in the middle of something. It was almost like I was bothering you. Then it was like you didn't trust me. You had to check me out for a while. It felt like you were saying who are you and what do you want. I kind of backed up and just started sending to your "higher" self. At this point, it was like you said "Oh, OK, I feel more comfortable now", and the Reiki started to flow. I got the feeling that you could have used a nice long treatment. I wish I had more time to spend with you. Though, like I said in the beginning it was always like it was the faintest of connections. Almost like it was traveling through a really narrow pipe.

It was fun to try something different. All I really had to go on was "1111".

I have a suggestion for maybe another way to do this. What if we created a weekly list of people who wanted to send to everyone else on the list. Three or five or seven of us speak up during the week that we want to participate. We agree on a day, say Fri. or Sat. ... whenever. Time isn't really important. We send to everyone on the list. Just a thought. This is how it's done on a Reiki board I visit. I’ll participate when I can.
    :fpraiseyo
    Dennis

Ahhh, yes, I can see why this would have been such an issue.

I was not asking for Reiki, I was just posting the thread announcing the new Reiki thread taking place of the old Reiki Tag thread. Very interesting little experiment though, I must admit.

I will send you a detailed PM that may explain things a little better for you.

Also, will work on making the post a little clearer than mud.

Also, if you want Reiki, let me know. I will send to you tonight, after 9pm EST.

Thanks!

I would be willing to join in a group energy sending thingy if it was gonna happen- and I like the idea of getting feedback from the recipent of my distance work.

1esoteric & T, that is something that we hadn't actually discussed. 1111 and I will have to get together and see how we'd handle something like that. We'll keep you posted.

My concern with something of that nature is distinguishing between individuals that you are sending to. I've tried to do readings for multiple peeps in the same spread before and it just became a muddle. I'm afraid the same might apply here. Perhaps we'll give it some practice before we commit to anything, just to see how something like that "feels".

For now this thread should be a good way for people to start sending to each other on an individual basis.

1e, can you PM me the link to your other Reiki site so I can browse?
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Hey this thread is nice. Warm and fuzzy. Just thought I'd let y'all know!

I would like energy sent my way to help me to achieve my weightloss goals and for all Blockages to be forever cleared so I can lose the weight.

This thread is for EXCHANGING energy, not REQUESTING it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1111
    PLEASE NOTE: This is not a Reiki/Energy request thread. This is an Energy Exchange thread between energy workers. If you would like to request Reiki, but do not wish to send to someone else, please start a separate thread for that request.

Someone else brought this to mind and I thought I'd go ahead & request some Reiki.

My shoulders have been bothering me quite a bit lately, very stiff and uncomfortable. I think I just have really bad posture. LOL But if someone could send to that area, I'd appreciate it.

Let me know when you're going to send so that I can be aware and give you some feedback on how I felt during & afterwards. I look forward to sharing the experience! :D Thank you in advance for the energy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast