Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Stones for Rape recovery

Stones for Rape recovery

ok. this is one of the few subjects that are rarely talked about. granted it is a grim subject matter. but in some cases a necessary one. So if anyone had this problem or knows someone who is going through this problem. this could be helpful. also if you or someone you know used stones in the healing process, i would like you to post it. also you do not have to have to talk about the person or the ordeal, just the healing.

i will start by giving some stones from The women's book of healing by Diane Stein it was initially published by Llewellyn. now it's by by Ten speed press
    ISBN-10: 1580911560
    ISBN-13: 978-1580911566

black tourmaline
    chrysocolla
    lapis lazuli
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Rose quartz or the gentler lavender quartz are my recommendations for when one is already healing from such an ordeal. They can be quite confrontational at such a time, which is why you should never wear them too long in the beginning or start out with the other stones stated in the post above, but they work wonders when allowed to.
    Can you touch the root that feeds us?
    Can you hear the words that I say?
    Can you feel the music move you?
    Can you feel alive today?

personally... I found earth....

as it reminds there IS no such thing as dirty.. not outside anyway... it is the meaning we put on things... and at least for me it meant I controlled the meaning of any event in my life.. and I make it positive or negative....

frankly... for me it was a momment when I decided to trust in and engage in life .. despite the random assholes that might come into it... hading wasn't an option...

anyway.. that's my insanity... I'm not going to live afraid.. and dirt gave me that.
    Mitakuye Oyasin

i will post more on the subject in the future.

anyway.

Rosequartz is a very difficult stone in this situation and shouldnt be used exceedingly. It is true that it mends emotional fractions, but incest and rape are far more than your everyd ays broken heart. Rosequartz also sets up the pink glasses, and makes you feel all fuzzy, which s not what you need after incest/rape that much. you need a clear mind and no clouding even no positive one, so you can fully recover

DIOPSIDE
    should be one major helper in any form of sexual abuse recovery. It too mends the heart but will not allow you to fall in some - must love my predator crap -

TOURMALINE:

green tourmaline
    a must have. no way around.

additionally: red tourmaline (or pink)/rubelite if the father is part of the problem you are recovering from, or a father-like figure
    blue tourmaline/indigolite if the person i.question is mother/mother-like figure

if the trauma makes itself noticable through ulcers or tumors, or if the memory of the incident is clouded/obscure - WATERMELON TOURMALINE

BLACK TOURMALINE SCHOERL
    to be used to learn to set boarders and have them respected. to not repeat behavior patterns that make it easy for the predators to victimize you. to find rest at nights

CHRYSOKOLLA
    teaches you to say no, when NO is needed. restaures emotional security and a natural shield against aggressions (stregthens the thyroid gland too, also against hashimoto disorder that can result from massive abuse trauma)
    it also heals the nerval ends, that through such trauma often can "break apart" - followingly invoking grave disorders like Fibromyalgy, MS, etc)

if you feel attracted to emeralds, better refrain from using them and instead use the copper mineral DIOPTASE. a great heart and emotional healer that will not make you accept responsility for the well fare of everyone including your predator

if you feel attracted to Rosequartz, substitute it by PETALITE. Its similar to rosequartz in healing capacities, yet sans the pink glasses filter.

ther is a lot mor to say, and i will, but that should be it for now.

:fpraise: lightdragon for this excellent and much needed topic

eta:
    attached pics show:
    ~ dioptside, rough: solid pieces from brazil; green variety of diopside
    ~ dioptase, rough on matrix from kazachstan. green crystals (aka copper-emeralds)
    ~ petalite, tumbled stones [substitute for rosequartz]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CzechWoods; August 23rd, 2008 at 09:41 PM.

i will, when i am done posting give a rough schedule of what stones in what stage o be used.

the tourmaline and dioside are the base.

later i will also cover the reclaiming a sane sexuality topic

guides. please sticky this utmost important thread.

ty

i think that i would recommend amethyst, for its calming qualities, and just the general way that it 'buzzes'.
    i wouldn't say to use it too extensively, especially if the particular stone feels very potent.

Moonstone first came to mind also, because it calms and soothes in a smoother, gentler way than some other stones which have similar properties. it usually also has very feminine energies, and if the recovering person were female, this might help to calm them. i think it could also be used in place of rose quartz if it proved too intense at times.

Garnet could be used for a feeling of protection when other stones might be too much for the situation, though perhaps sparingly.

i'm not so sure about using garnet and amethyst at once, though, i wouldn't personally recommend it, though, garnet and moonstone may be alright.

i agree with LightDragon, also, on Lapis Lazuli, but i think it would also depend on the person, whether they were particularly attracted to or sent away by the stone. i found personally that its a stone which someone either loves, loves from afar, or cannot be near at all.
    -

Czech, i like your suggestions of the different colours of tourmaline, those would be very very helpful to someone.

personally... I found earth....

as it reminds there IS no such thing as dirty.. not outside anyway... it is the meaning we put on things... and at least for me it meant I controlled the meaning of any event in my life.. and I make it positive or negative....

frankly... for me it was a momment when I decided to trust in and engage in life .. despite the random assholes that might come into it... hading wasn't an option...

anyway.. that's my insanity... I'm not going to live afraid.. and dirt gave me that.
    i really liked this, Tanya. its so simple, but its also so obvious, in a way. its a wonderful suggestion..
    Last edited by sleeping; August 19th, 2008 at 03:37 PM.

Here is my secret.
    It is very simple.
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    What is essential is invisible to the eye.

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    Can I just point out that you shouldn't be relying solely on stones and crystals to recover from rape. You should really seek professional help, or a rape support group as well.
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    Can I just point out that you shouldn't be relying solely on stones and crystals to recover from rape. You should really seek professional help, or a rape support group as well.
    i agree with this also. .
    if you haven't as it is, please try to find a good, understanding professional to talk with..

Here is my secret.
    It is very simple.
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    What is essential is invisible to the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    and i thought the title of the thread and its position within a crytsal forum would be clear. sheesh. how wrong was i?

its not like there is an ad saying... only posible way to recover from rape etc
    Last edited by CzechWoods; August 19th, 2008 at 06:48 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast