Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Stones for Rape recovery

self esteem

after molestation/rape, self esteem is a serious issue.

to restore self esteem the 3rd chakra needs special attention. therefore yellow stones are the ones to help you out.

citrine
    anti depressions stone, can even battle suicidal tendencies, boosts self esteem and self love, helps you to get independant and free, both in mind and spirit.

yet, the most importan thing about citrine is you must get natural citrine, not the burnt amethyst variety that is often sold as citrine, which i choose to call zitrine for clear distinguishing

zitrine is one f the few stones, that shozuldnt be used in healings. it can inflit depressions, and you dont want to go there especially after rape/melestation. if in doubt, substitute citrine, so you dont carry the risk of getting the depressions causing zirine variety

honey comb calcite
    the honey coloured, best transparent/translucent qualities (mainly from mexico) are the best choise when replacing citrine. additionally to citrines anti depressive powers, it also stabilizes you, ike giving you a (new) scelletton/structure. honey calcite is not only a self esteem booster but also a strong comforter; the veritable shoulder to lean on.

both citrine and honey calcite give you a warmth. not nly emotionally but also on the body level. many rape/molestation/icest survivors will suffer from feeling cold easily. these two stones help you to warm up inside, and thus overcome this cold feeing inside. both stones help battle against nightmares and diffuse fears

ametrine
    natural mix of amethys and citrine. main recources are brazil, bolivia and adagascar though it also appears in namibia, south africa and other regions
    ametrine is a stone against manic depressions and bi-polar dissorders. the citrine part teaches you the importance of yourself, your uniqueness and helps you out of depressions while the amethyst part teaches you to feel as part of the all, of niverse, restoring your connection to the devine. it will cool off manic attacks, teaching you humbleness without humiliation

chrysoprase and lemmon chrysprase
    the apple green chrysoprase is a soft, tender but efficiant healer of low self esteem an depression issues. its rather incomplicated. helping you to see beauty in life, opening new pathways towards hapiness, towards the everydays miracles. it is like a summmerlands stone, the green pastues. nourishing, creating artisanship and creativity, imagination and the will to heal from within to without. it will help you to transform the trauma into a new level of living, of not being defined by the attrocities you went through (or that were done upon you) but to let lifes beauty transcendent you towards inner peace and (self)love.
    it is a stone for the solar plexus , the heart chakra and the chakras in between

lemmon chrysoprase has a clearer tendency towards the manipura chakra (3) and additionally boosts the metabolism. As it consists in geat parts of nickel and magnesite, it will help detox your body on the material level as well as helping to dehydrate of too much water in your system. - weight/overweight issues are often consequences of sexual assault, the body building its own shield against prossecution.

Amber and Copal
    should only be used in an advanced stage of rape/incest recovery. it does help a great deal with joints and bones troubles and infections - all of which can result from abuse - but, amber will help to gett ridd of old topics, also by manifesting hem in your memory and mind. This can be a very traumatic event in the process of recovery and throw you back for years. so amber, too, is a difficult stone to use in the first 3 stages (of 4) of overcoming rape etc.

I will continue elaborating these opics soon.
    next on ym list are the 3 - 4 / 4 - 3 ch. stones such as:
    peridot
    prehnite
    precious serpentine (aka 'new ''jade''')
    as well as
    yellow australian agate (a rare find)
    dyed green agate
    tree agate (latter of which is ch. 4 mainly)
    Last edited by CzechWoods; August 23rd, 2008 at 09:21 PM.

Rape is something that the recovery period can take an entire lifetime. I am glad to have the option of other avenues to try other than counseling which I have already tried before. Thanks for bringing up this topic thread, and thanks for contributing to it. I look forward to trying out these things too when there is instruction with it and I can find the stones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to have Co-Hosted MW's 1st BABY SHOWER!!

Friend me!
    http://www.myspace.com/Clair_de_la_Lune
    The Octopus' Garden:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqXs...ext=1&index=44
    Follow me! http://www.twitter.com/ClairLune_of_MW

by Glowy and Cloaked Raven!
    by abrecan, nannymouse, Mystic Christian, Cassie, and Devi!

Quote Originally Posted by CzechWoods View Post
    and i thought the title of the thread and its position within a crytsal forum would be clear. sheesh. how wrong was i?

its not like there is an ad saying... only posible way to recover from rape etc
    believe it or not some people will only use the crystals or say that was the intent of this thread. I should have been more specific in stating that these stones are to help in the healing, Not as a sole healer or/and what stones (if used) were helpful in the healing.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

rhodochrosite?

Quote Originally Posted by kotu View Post
    rhodochrosite?
    I'm an oddball when it comes to rhodochrosite.... for me one of it's main uses (at least the dark red crystals) is in what some would refer to as "dark magick". I dont believe in the concept of dark/light, good/evil or any other such human concepts so for me everything is fair game as long as it falls within what I consider to be the laws of nature. For me this stone would come into play in this situation but as an offensive energy directed at the perpetrator and not as an energy to help the victum... again... this is " just MY opinion".
    Last edited by Wolfsong; August 22nd, 2008 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kotu View Post
    rhodochrosite?
    rhodochrosite is a very good stone, i will comment on it further in a later post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
    I'm an oddball when it comes to rhodochrosite.... for me one of it's main uses (at least the dark red crystals) is in what some would refer to as "dark magick". I dont believe in the concept of dark/light, good/evil or any other such human concepts so for me everything is fair game as long as it falls within what I consider to be the laws of nature. For me this stone would come into play in this situation but as an offensive energy directed at the perpetrator and not as an energy to help the victum... again... this is " just MY opinion".

how very interesting. i have only had 3 pieces of this stone variety, as you can see in my banner. one of them was stolen grrrr. i know the person who stole is died of intestinal cancer meanwhile so your input is very well possible.

i believe that sometimes the described haunting the molestor would be of utmost help to many and one victims, you know

My references to rhodochrosite in the further posts will be on the common varieties (light/dark pink) though.

thanks for this precious info wolfsong

Quote Originally Posted by CzechWoods View Post
    rhodochrosite is a very good stone, i will comment on it further in a later post.

how very interesting. i have only had 3 pieces of this stone variety, as you can see in my banner. one of them was stolen grrrr. i know the person who stole is died of intestinal cancer meanwhile so your input is very well possible.

i believe that sometimes the described haunting the molestor would be of utmost help to many and one victims, you know

My references to rhodochrosite in the further posts will be on the common varieties (light/dark pink) though.

thanks for this precious info wolfsong
    A few years after I started working with this stone and several years after I came to the above conclusion I came across an obscure reference to the deep red crystals while I was reading a book on Aztec/Toltec culture. The deep red color to them was a sign of blood and was used in many ways... to help appease the gods during sacrifices and to capture and hold the spirit (believed by some to be within the blood) of the individual sacrificed which the priest could use in the future for his/her own bidding if needed.

Not going into it too deeply but my interpretation of the energies vary from the above slightly but still follow the general theme of banishment, captive, and sacrifice... not a stone to be taken lightly when working with it in the above ways....

Your story, in a round-about way, kinda adds fuel to this train of thought Czech.

Now.... that being said... the energies mentioned above are serious and there is no room here for "playing". Reprocussions can, and sometimes are severe. Actually.. it is something I rarely talk about... there are a few more stones which fall into this grouping. Individuals need to think long and hard before even contemplating travelling this path.
    Last edited by Wolfsong; August 23rd, 2008 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
    A few years after I started working with this stone and several years after I came to the above conclusion I came across an obscure reference to the deep red crystals while I was reading a book on Aztec/Toltec culture. The deep red color to them was a sign of blood and was used in many ways... to help appease the gods during sacrifices and to capture and hold the spirit (believed by some to be within the blood) of the individual sacrificed which the priest could use in the future for his/her own bidding if needed.

Not going into it too deeply but my interpretation of the energies vary from the above slightly but still follow the general theme of banishment, captive, and sacrifice... not a stone to be taken lightly when working with it in the above ways....

Your story, in a round-about way, kinda adds fuel to this train of thought Czech.

Now.... that being said... the energies mentioned above are serious and there is no room here for "playing". Reprocussions can, and sometimes are severe. Actually.. it is something I rarely talk about... there are a few more stones which fall into this grouping. Individuals need to think long and hard before even contemplating travelling this path.
    amen to that. very wise words spoken, wolfsong.

dealing = ridding off of negativity

the negativity that comes into your life after and through the rape/molestation is obviously enourmous. its a matter of fact, that this negativity has its place. but the oison derriving from it can cause you more harm in the long run, than good.

therefore dealing with and ridding of the negativity is such an important part in the recovery process. the stones discussed in the following might be helpful supporting these processes.

before working with light, first try to wear off the dark

Onyx. natural greyish back onyx
    Onyx is like a grounding stone for negativity overfow. many people using onyx will say, that it brings them down. and it is true, that is exactly what onyx is about. so if you dont have a need for onyx, many people will feel like this stone is a downer. a rape survivor on the other hand has such a negativity overflow, that onyx will be a good way to rid that surplus off quite effectively. additionally, onyx is a very good stone to set and keep borders, something that is sorely needed after such a violent act against the victims integrity

Sardonyx. natural mix of sarder and onyx; black and white or brown-black-white (pic attached)
    apart from its capabilities to heal Tinitus, Sardonyx is a very effective stone in bringing forth the truth, especially in legal things. this comes handy when you know the predator and want to bring them to justice. Sardonyx is a strong protector stone, that too will ground negativity. It will also help restoring your sexuality - so the effects of abuse will not dictate all of your life

Fortress Agate
    even more terrible than the sexual act within a rape is the feeling of woundability and helplessness, the loss of trust etc. A very effective stone to restore your capability of trust and overcome your helplessness is an agate variety, the so called fortress agate. as the name inclines, it helps you to build up a fortress around yourself, a place where you can feel safe and where you indeed are safe. It gives you the strength to redefine yourself by your own actions and talents, rather than being or becoming dependent by outside praise and approval - or even worse - by the predators judgements. Fortress agates arent over expensive and very common. Its rather the knowledge about these stones, that is missing within the community of stone lovers and dealers. most oreo agates from brazil, the so called fairy gardens or lucky geodes are in fact fortress agates.
    fortress agates also help you ground negativity and to redirect negativity that is foully brought upon you to mother earth; Mother Earth does so know how to treat people who send out negativity without eason or need....

(Dyed) Slized Agates
    like fortress agates, the agate slizes are a very effective ool to ward off negativity sent upon you from outside.
    brazilian agate is often colour enhanced/dyed. but in treating the aftermath of rape, these otherwise often looked bad upon dying methods come in handy.
    green and pink dyed agate slizes will help restore your heart chakra from the assault. thus you can build p a solid and unbroken emotional life, with giving and receiving love
    blue dyed agate slizes help your third eye, in recovering from the assault, so that you may learn to forgive yourself you had been victimized and that your foresight/instincts/intuition had "failed" you

allways remember, the guilt is with the aggressor, not with the victim. you ahve NOT eserved tis, you have NOT earned this, you have NOT provoked this, you have not attracted this. this is in NO WAY YOUR FAULT

purple dyed agate slizes will help you restore a stable faith, a solid connection to the Universe/Devine. This way the aggressor will be made to fail with their wish to cut you from spiritual/Devine help. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. GODS HAVE NOT FORESAKEN YOU AND EVEN LESS PUNISHED YOU. there is no need and nothing to be gained from losing faith. these agates teach you to restore this connection to the devine with solid ground and the assurance that Universe/Devine is part of you and you are part of Universe/Devine - in spite of what you have suffered

purple and pink dyed agates are rather rare, green and blue are much more common. should you need any of those or the fortress agates (or any other stones mentioned here) simply contact me at info@steinelfe.de i will see to it, so you get your stones as well

Red Dyed/Color Enhanced/Burnt Agate not to be mistaken with carnelian !
    This dyed agate variety is a very strong helper, to just keep going. Sometimes surviving alone is the chalenge and an act of courage. But most rape survivors feel - obviously and for good reason - like they are sucked dry, suffering from fatigue and lethargy or even apathy. The Red Dyed Agate will oppose this. it gives you energy galore. It helps you to recreate the willpower to go on, to not mind what obstacles might arise. It will give you horsepower and very effectively too. Get up. Go on. Be Strong. Carry on. Go for it. You can do it. We will make it. You will make it ! Thats the spirit f red agate. The fire is within YOU

Peace Agate (white agate)
    As the name sais, peace agate helps restoring peace within. It is one of he strongest comforting stones, it is one of he columns in treating of childeren battling multiple spirits disorders that too may be - but need not to - be a consequence of abuse/rape; such as ADD, Aspergy/Autism etc.
    Drinking water from peace agate, as well as using peace agate water to clean your body off of the filth of the rapists is greatly suggested and will give you a very much different feeling for yourself

Black Tourmaline/Schoerl
    as stated in former posts. This stone will help a great deal. Imagine yur aura field was a field in the countryside wth a fruit tree on it. in a perfect world, no-one would steal your fruit. maybe someone would ass by, and take a few fruit, but they would leave an offering in exchange and most probably one of more value than that which they have taken. but a rape survivor knows this is not the perfect world. Rape Survivors have learned that some people will simply vandalize your field, burn down the tree just for their own twisted pleasure, that they will burn and devastate your field, regardless of right and wrong and get off at it even.
    therefore you need the black tourmaline schoerl, a stone tha would be like a fierceful guardian dog and an electrically charged barbed wire fence in the same time ! now, a possible intruder has to first overcome the fence, which isnt all tha easy anyway - and in doing so admits to be an intruder anyway, and than, if the fence fails, the guardian dog will either attack the intruder, in oderer to killing them or at least stop them, or - if all fails - to warn you from a possible danger.
    Black Tourmaline cannot protect you from rape - dont get me wrong, and read what i say. But it will help you to defend your aura shield and thus o heal, instead of becoming a vctim in all realms repeatedly and thus really destroying your core of existance.
    therefore black schoer tourmaline, preferably a double ending crystal is of such utmost importance in the recovery after sexual assault/rape/molestation and vampirism. period

smokey quartz & morion
    morion = very dark smokey quartz. make sure you have natural stones and not artificially radiated ones. if you are offered smokey quartz from arkansas beware. most of that material is altered by radiation inflicted by man

Smokey quartz helps you to understand the ununderstandable, to get a grip n that which is more than you can handle. It is also a stone that will slowly dissolve negativity, especially the kind that is stuck in the 2nd chakra, where we understand our place in society or other important groups. Rape destroys any natural feeling of belonging, fitting and knowing what is best for you weithin groups of people. rape victims often are looked upon as sociophobes, anti-socials or "strange", while in fact they have to deal with one of the worst atrocities (if mot the worst) in humans and are even blamed for not coping right. Its like a punishment after the suffering. Smokey quartz helps you to resove, dissolve that which is way too much to handle. Liek a friendly janitor, who is showing you around in a theater, making you understand, that the thunder and lightnings are not true, but just a man made illusion, tha the horrifying beings on stage maybe are just very nice people who wear a mask and in a play. who will show you the lies, the illusions and often even the real villains. But still holding your hand, not overwhelming you, and standing by your side whenever you halt, thinking you cant go on.

attached pictures:
    ~ natural + dyed agate as windchims in popular colours: red, green, blue
    ~ blue dyed and natural fortress agate; with clock
    ~ dyed agate; tumbled pieces ncluding red, purple and pink varieties
    Last edited by CzechWoods; August 23rd, 2008 at 07:39 PM.

(so much for now, i will post on later again. this is very trying to me. although it is my everydays life 'job' and i am doing consultings and survivor/recovery help - i am also the survivor myself and thus dealing with this matter is no easy task for me. hank you for your unsderstanding)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast