Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Stones for Rape recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Suezie View Post
    I would suggest rose quartz, tigers eye and amber.
    Rose quartz I believe is important to help you keep in touch with more loving and forgiving emotions, whether it be for the victim or the perpetrator or both, part of healing is forgiving and finding the love again! Rose quartz has entergies known to assist with healing hearts, self love and forgivness for oneself, and any rape victim needs to come back intouch with those feelings again.
    skip
    zhank you for your input.

if forgiving the aggressor works for you, fine.

it sure does not work for me, nor for most victim-survivors i have worked with. it is a road leaving to no-where for us.

rape cannot be forgiven. it is an act againt nature and aganst love itself. it is not-of-this-world. it therefore cannot be forgiven. it cannot be justified, it cannot be made allright. it is and forever wil be allwrong. it is an act against universe and against karma. not wrong doing in karmic ways, like lets say murder. it is in fact undermining the universe and its law, karma in the total.

forgiving it, makes it acceptable. something that CAN happen.

but rape MUST NOT happen. it is not belonging into universe anf therefore must be treated accordingly. the goal must be, that rape is extinct. wiped out. treating it like your everydays failure makes it normal - acceptable. forgiving rape invokes more rape to happen.

food for thought
    Last edited by CzechWoods; September 8th, 2008 at 08:26 AM.

I would have to agree, forgiveness is not an option. At least not at this point. It's been almost 3 years for the rape, and 35 for the molestation. Forgiveness is not something I can contemplate. I hear I need to forgive them for my good, but I can't
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tallwoman

Quote Originally Posted by tallwoman.9169 View Post
    I would have to agree, forgiveness is not an option. At least not at this point. It's been almost 3 years for the rape, and 35 for the molestation. Forgiveness is not something I can contemplate. I hear I need to forgive them for my good, but I can't
    believe you need not to find forgiveness for the ones who did it.

this whole idea i fueled by the agressors. they want their attroities to be seen as normal, they want to blame the victims. you did nothing to make this happen, how could you now be the one who is soothing them ?

no way. dont feel bad that you cant do what would be wrong.

I wore my chrysoprase necklace while dealing with being molested as a child. It definitely was a contributing factor in my healing process. Its such a happy stone. It eased me alot during pretty rough times. That pendant is what actually made me realize what wonderful healing qualities stones carry.
    daphnerose

Quote Originally Posted by daphenrose View Post
    I wore my chrysoprase necklace while dealing with being molested as a child. It definitely was a contributing factor in my healing process. Its such a happy stone. It eased me alot during pretty rough times. That pendant is what actually made me realize what wonderful healing qualities stones carry.
    daphnerose
    thanks for the contribution

Quote Originally Posted by daphenrose View Post
    daphnerose
    Yes, I agree about Chrysophase! Chrysocolla is another good one
    ~Free Your Mind~

)O( Blessings One & All )O(

***Knowledge really is Power***- Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

***Magic, madam, is like wine and, if you are not used to it, it will make you drunk*** - Susanna Clarke The Ladies of Grace Adieu

***Magick Works in Mysterious Ways*** - Me

no way. dont feel bad that you cant do what would be wrong.
    No, I don't feel bad that I can't forgive the perpetrators. When I was a Christian I did, but I've left a lot of that dogma behind me. And boy does it feel great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tallwoman

Quote Originally Posted by CzechWoods View Post
    zhank you for your input.

if forgiving the aggressor works for you, fine.

it sure does not work for me, nor for most victim-survivors i have worked with. it is a road leaving to no-where for us.

rape cannot be forgiven. it is an act againt nature and aganst love itself. it is not-of-this-world. it therefore cannot be forgiven. it cannot be justified, it cannot be made allright. it is and forever wil be allwrong. it is an act against universe and against karma. not wrong doing in karmic ways, like lets say murder. it is in fact undermining the universe and its law, karma in the total.

forgiving it, makes it acceptable. something that CAN happen.

but rape MUST NOT happen. it is not belonging into universe anf therefore must be treated accordingly. the goal must be, that rape is extinct. wiped out. treating it like your everydays failure makes it normal - acceptable. forgiving rape invokes more rape to happen.

food for thought

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry, if I frazed that in such a way that it was like fogiving the rapist I was referring to. While in a sense I have heard that it does work for some, I was more meaning like working towards an understanding that the person afflicting this crime is actually "sick in his, or her head". Not meaning that as an excuse by any means because that would be like using dementia as a valid excuse for murder (or rape), it would be ludicrouse. I have found that once you realize (not everyone, but some) that it's the perpetrator that had sickness going on in the head (and there's no way anyone can rationally say a rapist isn't sick in the head)
    that it's easier to find forgivness (for whoever it's most important to to the individual, it will vary depending on how far along in the recovery, and the type of counseling if any they have recieved, the individual's own unique perspectives and beliefs, etc...)
    Like someone else posted in this thread, it can take some a lifetime. And there are still other's that can not ever recover from the experiance.
    But I promise all you ladies, from lady to lady, it's not a "Christian" belief that forgiving is necessary for healing. It is in fact "UNIVERSAL". I'm not saying love the bastard (unless you want to), because believe me, I like thinking my perps DEAD. So I'm not trying to be holier than thou by any means, I'm just saying, love and forgivness need to be in the make, not only hostility and hate (which of course are normal and in no way needs any justifications unless it inflicts harm and/or insults and/or injury on innocent bystanders at which time it's unacceptable even with inprudent justifications in any realm of the law, society and or sociological perspectual norms) wouldn't you think?

I just hate to see good people be consumed with hate and hostility or animosities, towards an individual (s) when finding peace instead of angst
    is easier and better for/and on them in the long run.

I mean, would you rather live your life hateful and bitter, or peaceful and at ease with yourself and society (without all the bullshit lies people tell themselves and others to avoid proper conduct or misconduct).

I'd rather find the peace.

"Bitterness breeds bitterness
    Love breeds love
    What in the world
    Were you thinking of?"

Suezie
    Last edited by Suezie; September 11th, 2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Horrible spelling typos

Personally.... clear quartz that I've charged under a full moon.

Soothing, calming, relaxing.... the stones help you to let go and focus on the beauty in life.

A hard thing to do... but the tool helps aid the process for some of us.

Sometimes the simplest things are the best when your mind and heart are in turmoil.
    Last edited by Darkest Eve; September 10th, 2008 at 09:29 PM.
    Smart-assery provided free of charge.

Der Mann, Der Tiger, Die Legende

Ghosted by ~Elise~ & Master Kodiak

It's been awhile since I charged mine under a full moon. I think I may do that, and add a jar of water and of salt as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tallwoman

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast