Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Stones for Rape recovery

soon there will be a follow up on this thread. sorry for the long break

no problem Czech. take your time.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

i think i will elaborate on this on my new message board after the move of the current from the msn servers.

I'm with Solya. Rose quartz is the only stone I have found truly beneficial for healing of the wounds [especially emotional] produced by rape. It is especially good for victims of child abuse or rape when they were young. It opens the heart chakra and allows childhood issues to be resolved within the victim, as well as encouraging positive emotions - given and recieved. It lets the wearer accept people that love and respect them [as many victims do not allow this because of feelings of guilt etc]...

There is a great group for victims and survivors of rape and incest, called RISE [Rape Incest & Suicide Education]. The website is at avoiceforheather.tripod.com, and if you have a myspace, you can add them at myspace.com/avoiceforheather. I hope that helps, and good luck!

Blessed be.

Quote Originally Posted by CzechWoods View Post
    zhank you for your input.

if forgiving the aggressor works for you, fine.

it sure does not work for me, nor for most victim-survivors i have worked with. it is a road leaving to no-where for us.

rape cannot be forgiven. it is an act againt nature and aganst love itself. it is not-of-this-world. it therefore cannot be forgiven. it cannot be justified, it cannot be made allright. it is and forever wil be allwrong. it is an act against universe and against karma. not wrong doing in karmic ways, like lets say murder. it is in fact undermining the universe and its law, karma in the total.

forgiving it, makes it acceptable. something that CAN happen.

but rape MUST NOT happen. it is not belonging into universe anf therefore must be treated accordingly. the goal must be, that rape is extinct. wiped out. treating it like your everydays failure makes it normal - acceptable. forgiving rape invokes more rape to happen.

food for thought
    What an interesting way to describe it. I whole-heartedly agree with that. Rape is absolutely the worst crime man can commit, worse than murder, in my opinion. It's horrible that society doesn't care more about vixtims and survivors of rape. But hopefully one day they will. I really do think you guys should visit the sites i mentioned in my last comment, as well as thepetitionsite.com/2/save-the-innocence. Blessed be, and happy healing =]

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

making the link easier for people otherwise a good post

RISE website here

and tis is the myspace page
    http://www.myspace.com/avoiceforheather

Quote Originally Posted by AkashaLuna View Post
    I'm with Solya. Rose quartz is the only stone I have found truly beneficial for healing of the wounds [especially emotional] produced by rape. It is especially good for victims of child abuse or rape when they were young. It opens the heart chakra and allows childhood issues to be resolved within the victim, as well as encouraging positive emotions - given and recieved. It lets the wearer accept people that love and respect them [as many victims do not allow this because of feelings of guilt etc]...

There is a great group for victims and survivors of rape and incest, called RISE [Rape Incest & Suicide Education]. The website is at avoiceforheather.tripod.com, and if you have a myspace, you can add them at myspace.com/avoiceforheather. I hope that helps, and good luck!

Blessed be.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Haha thanks lightdragon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This thread has been awesome. I have not worked with crystals before but really need to do this. To use these, are there books I should get or how do I get the qualities these crystals carry to help? Just wear them. meditate on them, hold them? I hope this makes sense.
    ~Erin~
    stand against domestic violence

RAINN
    I who am the beauty of the green earth
    and the white moon among the stars..

Quote Originally Posted by ainecrea View Post
    This thread has been awesome. I have not worked with crystals before but really need to do this. To use these, are there books I should get or how do I get the qualities these crystals carry to help? Just wear them. meditate on them, hold them? I hope this makes sense.
    you could just wear or carry them. having something in ana rea also helps.

for programming a stone can be used as well. look into the other threads for this. there is a seperate thread for books in the sticky section

Thank you very much!
    ~Erin~
    stand against domestic violence

RAINN
    I who am the beauty of the green earth
    and the white moon among the stars..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast