Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Stones for Rape recovery

I am a huge fan of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I am a huge fan of this thread.
    please explain?:
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdragon View Post
    please explain?:
    I think it's an important healing topic? I've been using the information in it to help choose stones to help friends of mine who have been raped?

Your smiley very much insinuates that you are reading too much into my statement.

EDIT: In retrospect I think I should mention that I'm more confused than anything. I'm not like... pro-rape or anything stupid like that, I just think it's a good thread.
    Last edited by Rainbow; April 1st, 2009 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I think it's an important healing topic?
    agreed.

I've been using the information in it to help choose stones to help friends of mine who have been raped?
    good. and if you have anything to add, it would be most useful.

Your smiley very much insinuates that you are reading too much into my statement.

EDIT: In retrospect I think I should mention that I'm more confused than anything. I'm not like... pro-rape or anything stupid like that, I just think it's a good thread.
    with apologies for assuming the worst.

, but from what I see on the net and what some people will try to post here. I had to ask.

as there is a famous quote by Albert Einstein " there are two things that infinite :the universe and human stupidity. And i'm not sure about the universe.".
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I think Jade would be good, especially for its Quan/Kuan Yin connection (and she being known as "She who hears the cries of the world.")

I think Rose Quartz could be good for self love again and being open to love again from another. Rose quartz and jade together might be good.

I think Amethyst and Hematite might be good for overcoming addiction (say if going through this caused an addiction to alcohol, pills, lack of or too much food, hurting yourself.)

I would also think bloodstone and maybe tigers eye and blood stone would be good for inner stregnth and embracing the warrior side.

I think any stone you feel connects with a god or goddess you feel connected to and that helps you (or god and goddess in general) would be good.

I'd think moonstone and the moon cycle of getting rid of guilt (from my experience, the guilt of knowing that.... messed up someone else's life after and has children now) and getting rid of hating/doubting yourself with the waning moon, your own full potential (the full moon) and embracing who you are, and what you want to gain (like strength and courage, for example tigers eye) with the waxing moon might be good. I just came up with that, so don't know if this is proven to work.

Now, certain stones and metals work better or worse (or at least differently) for certain people, so there may be variation.

Has anyone considered Amber? Apparantly it does heal the body. This is my favourite rock and it looks like honey. It's said to help ease depression and diminish any form of suicidal thinking as well as building confidence. When wearing amber jewels with other stones it helps create different healing magic. Turquoise with amber gives someone a sense of peace and a settled emotion. Amber helps your body and mind.

Does the same stones apply for victims of sexual abuse? Or is there different crystals and stones used? Let me know when you get a chance thank you!

Be Gentle With The Earth

I think the same stones would be useful. I think it would depend on how the individual reacts to the stone and vice versa. Perhaps testing individual stones that have been suggested would be a good plan of action.
    What We have fought and bled for will never be lost to us.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6