Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tuning Forks

Ok I came back again 1111 to see if you had any updates :D
    I know I am a pain.

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....
    No updates sorry. When I take it, I will update here. I did talk to quite a few who did and they all rave about it. I will see when the next one is and see if it works in my schedule.

~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

Thumbs up Tuning Forks

I recently bought the Solar Harmonic Spectrum from BioSonics... Amazing! The body is divided up into different elements ruling those parts in addition to the chakras. The Solar Harmonic Spectrum set some websites that sell it, have a link to a chart that shows you which tuning forks can be combined for different elemental balancing. Also there are tuning forks called Angel Tuners, there are tuning forks with weights and without weights. There is a lot going on with this. The notes C 256 and G, are known as the sacred fifth I think it was called... Supposedly the frequency that Apollo used to relay messages through dolphins to the Oracles of Delphi it said on one of those sites. C and G are amazing, just tap each one on your knee and hold them up a few inches from your ears and listen to the ring. Once faded, do it again and switch hands and do it again C left G right... to G left C right.. There are a ton of things, I am not "certified" per se but I would love to share whatever I find on here. I use my tuning forks and they help a great deal with me calming my mind and dealing with my spinal injuries.

ArtemisianEpiphany, what you posted sounds awesome I am still trying to get money to get a set so when I do I will come back and check the thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast