Thread: lesson 5 discussion thread

lesson 5 discussion thread

This will be locked on October 13th - so use your time and apply what you know, and ASK the personal questions. The application time is when the questions come up

love
    t

Hi Hope

Quick question about crystals ...

In the centre (yellow area) of our living room, we have a low roundish table on which I keep my collection of crystals (all together in a footed glass bowl). Do these need to go somewhere else? And should I only have specific crystals in that location for maximum benefit?

Thanks and blessings

A

PS: Having redesigned the master bedroom with emphasis on the relationship corner (as previously posted), things do seem to have improved. The next step for me will be to build on that by working more with our personal corners in that room.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

most excellent!! i am so happy for you

now the crystals are fine there!

think of it as the heart of and center of the home, and the center of the health of the home, and the people in it

i say awesome to crystals there

pure side note from my personal life - in the last house, i had a lamp, that has a base that can hold things -- was hand carved by my father when he was in school -- i kept tumbled stones in it, and it was the center of the house (well it was a wall, and one side was the kitchen and a wicker heart and yellow ribbon) opposite side of the wall was this lamp

and everyone, was allowed to go and run their hands through them, lay them out, see them, and if one ever stood out to anyone, it was theirs -- very healing and very excellent for center of health

love
    t

Thanks so much.

I have always thought of that bowl as my "wealth pot" - apart from "official" crystals, it contains shells and stones that we have gathered, plus a small resin teddy bear that my other half won for me on a coin drop machine (having inserted far more change than it would have cost him to buy it outright )

I love the idea of being the heart and centre of the home and its health - I was just worried about all the different energies of the crystals.

In the wealth corner of the sitting room I have placed a five pointed glass star holder which contains six (small) amethyst spheres - it was an easy way of getting some purple there (it also houses my "three legged toad god").

Are there any particular crystals that are particularly good in particular areas? Anything I can use for a quick fix for too much "wisdom" and not enough friends or travel and career?

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

oh nice!

quartz makes a nice balance always

and a reflective surface, will mirror back energy

a fun thing for travel area is to collect stones/sand/shells, from places you go and add them always to the where we have been container -- to remember the travels

love
    t

Thank You!

Hi Hope
    I just want to say Thank you for all your help and all the great information! This was a great introduction to Feng Shui for me. I look forward to continuing to implement what I've learned from you.

Devi
    moving on

awww thank you Devi (((hugs)))

love
    t