Thread: Understanding the wow factor

is offline I'm not shy. I'm just studying my prey
    Underneath my books in Australia

Understanding the wow factor

Understanding the wow factor

The answer is the visual perception of art. When, why and how are individuals moved by a piece of art in a museum or gallery?

These are the questions to be examined between the world renowned Department of Museum Studies and the Department of Engineering at the University of Leicester, in collaboration with The Art Fund.

Social anthropologist Dr Sandra Dudley, and Professor of Bioengineering Rodrigo Quian Quiroga are each facing what they admit is one of the biggest research challenges of their careers.
    From here.
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

Second to the right...
    I love when people try to grasp chaotic systems using statistical data. It never works of course, but they accumulate so much interesting data, and sooner or later go off on a completely unrelated tangent that ends up being so much more fruitful than their original intent...

Pardon me, my blueberry muffin neuron just fired...
    Ghosted by PandoraHealer!