Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why do you meditate

i meditate mostly to clear my very active brain and to communicate with Gods and Spirits, sometimes to help calm myself down.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

i meditate because it gives me mental control on the inside. it makes me feel much more alive and more controlled during the day

basically, it acts as a controller for both my mind and my emotions. that helps me to feel good and be much more productive in day to day things.

this is why I meditate

I find my ego running wild and having thoughts that I know are not truly mine. when my mind is going non-stop I become depressed because I stress about many things.

I meditate because It heals me in so many ways. Having a moment to clear my head and to be happy that I am just living and breathing. I start to realize where my thoughts derive from and helps me to change the way I think for the better.

Thumbs up

Meditation helps me to be more patient, and it relaxes me.

I'm also combining it with Yoga, and the two together is simply perfect in relieving stress and totally relaxing me. I'm definitely a better person because of both.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3