Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Biggest let down?

Quote Originally Posted by aluokaloo View Post
    Dragon Warrior-I heard about how great it was! The leveling up was cruel and the music was blech! Even by old timey NES standards

Link to the Past-I don't understand why so many people hail this as one of the greatest Zelda games of all time.
    Dragon Warrior 4 was better- still old timey music but the multi chapters was kind of neat.

Quote Originally Posted by dulcamaria View Post
    Dragon Warrior 4 was better- still old timey music but the multi chapters was kind of neat.
    it might be. but the original dragon warrior makes me want to avoid every other dragon warrior title like some the plague
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

is offline (Adoreable) Community Member
    Dante's Inferno. The game was painfully hyped up
    the true assention: Jesus died and went up to heaven. Upon entering nobody was there. he was all alone...and then it hit...The voice had tricked him...there was no pie.

Please, Send your energies to those who suffer from Anatidaephobia...They need your help more than ever, And remember, Anatidaephobia is no laughing matter. Check with your doctor immediatly if you have Anatidaephobia.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3