Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Annunaki

  1. #1
    princeether Guest

    Annunaki

    Does anyone here believe in the Anunnaki?
    Last edited by princeether; December 26th, 2008 at 08:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,222
    As in the Nephilim, or if they were Fallen Angels? From my understanding, they were the Fallen, the Nephilim, were the children between the watchers and humans.

    I have also read that the Anunnaki were a race of Sumerian Giants..


    Is this who you mean?
    Last edited by Glowy; December 31st, 2008 at 05:04 PM.
    Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

  3. #3
    princeether Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowy View Post
    As in the Nephilim, or if they were Fallen Angels? From my understanding, they were the Fallen, the Nephilim, were the children between the watchers and humans.

    I have also read that the Anunnaki were a race of Sumerian Giants..


    Is this who you mean?
    Yes it is, I've been reading lots about it, and it is quite confusing no?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,222
    Agreed. There is so much info.. but none of it correlates.
    Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Under your bed!
    Posts
    12,141
    The term Anunnaki emerged in modern culture due to the crack pot David Icke, and is based on his insane conspiracy theory regarding the Illuminati and reptilian humanoids Alpha Draconis star system... he based them on a group of Sumerian and Akkadian deities called Anunnaki - though he himself calls them the Babylonian Brotherhood.

    Now add Zecharia Sitchin's Nibiru (the source of the term Anunnaki) and you get a fantastical story involving a killer planet swooping past Earth soon and legions of Reptilian/fallen angels monsters descending on us.

    Then add the Lunar Landing conspiracy (started by the Flat Earth Society) and you get nut cases like this bloke.

    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2lfWxOdl9-0

    Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    45
    Posts
    7,307
    :D
    That gobshite!

    Other than the fantastical crap that Icke and his ilk have offered,
    I am still, on a personal level, interested on the subject.

    that is to say, 'fallen ones' and other drivular titles abounding in modern script.

    It still remains to me a story of one technologically superior race invading and disposing, or at least imposing, upon an 'inferior' or deficient other.

    It repeats so often, but seldom with the pregnant iconography of the suppposed 'golden age'.

    As myths go, (minus any extension into Z and the 2012 thing, I now regard as wishful thinking) this still rekindles the embers.
    quiet comfort. non time inesperatum

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York State, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,087
    The funny thing is, the only thing special about the planet nibiru, is its giant hurricane thats much larger than earth, The red hurricane had been around since Galileo looked at nibiru through a telescope, no reptiles could live there for sure, if anything it would be polar bears:



    And the polar bears, would live on its moons, because Nibiru doesn't have a solid surface. I guess the people who equated the annunaki with aliens needed to do alot of research on them. And for those who think they are related to the bible, you are on the right track, but they are parallel to god and alot of the angels, and some of the stories; but are not the same.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    51
    Posts
    33,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Grey View Post
    The term Anunnaki emerged in modern culture due to the crack pot David Icke, and is based on his insane conspiracy theory regarding the Illuminati and reptilian humanoids Alpha Draconis star system... he based them on a group of Sumerian and Akkadian deities called Anunnaki - though he himself calls them the Babylonian Brotherhood.

    Now add Zecharia Sitchin's Nibiru (the source of the term Anunnaki) and you get a fantastical story involving a killer planet swooping past Earth soon and legions of Reptilian/fallen angels monsters descending on us.

    Then add the Lunar Landing conspiracy (started by the Flat Earth Society) and you get nut cases like this bloke.
    Interesting how Icke is now focusing on helping bring the cosmic shift and teaching people to wake up now that Bush is out, lol

    David Icke makes me laugh, him and that other guy from prison planet.

    As for the Anunnaki, Nibru? lol THe Council of NEBRU, now there are some crazy dudes,

    And to think people actually PAY these wack jobs to spin their propiganda, books, t shirts, dvds, l0l
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York State, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander67 View Post
    Interesting how Icke is now focusing on helping bring the cosmic shift and teaching people to wake up now that Bush is out, lol

    David Icke makes me laugh, him and that other guy from prison planet.

    As for the Anunnaki, Nibru? lol THe Council of NEBRU, now there are some crazy dudes,

    And to think people actually PAY these wack jobs to spin their propiganda, books, t shirts, dvds, l0l
    O you mean Nibru, Nippur is another way to say it. That's a city in mesopotamia lol, many of our troops passed by it. Like my aunt, but she never got to take pictures because she was in combat and had no camera.

    As for the Anunnaki, they are gods, not angels. They are my gods

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •