Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Witchcraft book and website recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by HerbGurl View Post
    Cool! Hope it is ok to keep adding links, and resources as we find them, right?
    Yes, that would be appreciated, thank you.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

The Forsaken Cornfields of Southeastern Michigan
    You're Welcome! When I become interested in a topic, I tend to research, and research, and research because I want to know everything about it. Yes, I am a bit obsessive.
    I wish that The Seeker's Page: A Norvicensian Christian Witchcraft Guidance Course had not shut down. I do have the pages saved on my harddrive, but I haven't been able to get in contact with the author (Rawna Moon) to see if she would mind if I put a mirror of the site up. Her information was so valuble, and it is such a loss to the Christo-Witch community not to have those pages anymore...
    My next post has a bunch of Christian Goddess resources, and the post after that will have some links for Christian Witch/Christopagan Rituals, and prayer. Then, when I get it together, I have a large list of books as well...
    Oh, I also have a huge list of Jewish Goddess/Judeo-Pagan/Jewitchery resources if anyone wants me to post that. I know this might be kinda off topic for this forum, but I thought some people might find it useful since Christianity has its roots in Judaism.

RAWNA MOON WAS AH-MAZING!!! I WAS SO DEVASTATED TO FIND THE NORVICENSIAN PAGES GONE!!! THEY REALLY WERE SO HELPFUL AND THERE WERE SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND INSIGHTFUL POEMS...REALLY BE PERSISTANT ABOUT TRYING TO CONTACT HER...THE WORLD NEEDS THAT INFORMATION.

I'M STILL IN MOURNING...
    "We are such stuff as dreams are made on. . . "
    The Tempest-IV

"I believe in the fundamental truth of all great religions of the world. I believe that they are all God-given and I believe that they were necessary for the people to whom these religions were revealed. And I believe that if only we could all of us read the scriptures of the different faiths from the standpoints of the followers of these faiths, we should find that they were at bottom all one and were all helpful to one another. "
    Mahatma Gandhi

"...for I believe that which is sacred does not care by which name it is called."
    Gwynneve

“Stand at the crossroads and look
    Ask for the ancient paths
    Ask where the good way is
    And walk in it."
    Jeremiah 6:16

"What makes a religion false? If any religion is right, then maybe they all have to be right. Maybe God doesn't care how you say your prayers, just as long as you say them."
    Jeffrey Sinclair

:banallama:

Quote Originally Posted by Faunus View Post
    Yes , that is an impressive list - although the "Northern Gnostic" one says I've committed a serious security violation or something when I clicked on the link to it.
    I'm sorry about that message as the page happens to be my own. I recently switched it to a different address. "The Northern Gnostic" can now be found here...
    http://jeffdiehl.com/the.htm

You're Welcome! When I become interested in a topic, I tend to research, and research, and research because I want to know everything about it. Yes, I am a bit obsessive.
    Yeah me too, but that's what I like about forums such as this one - other people who have already done a lot of research and are willing to share the best bookmarks. After all, there's no better friend then a researcher who recommends the very best stuff, right?

Quote Originally Posted by amarante View Post
    I've created a website dedicated to explaining my particular path in life (Christo-Pagan of an Eclectic nature, drawing from Wicca, Gnostic, Christian and Catholic trends). It's still under some construction and gets updates on a very, very frequent basis:

http://www.pagansforchrist.com/

It is very much based on my own personal path, which is important to keep in mind (this point is brought up around the website frequently though, as I get a little tired of the "criticism" at times for not following the exact same Christo-Paganism as everyone else oof...)
    It's a beautiful site.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Wow!! I really like your site! I am going to have to dedicate more time to exploring it later. Thank you for publishing it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to have Co-Hosted MW's 1st BABY SHOWER!!

Friend me!
    http://www.myspace.com/Clair_de_la_Lune
    The Octopus' Garden:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqXs...ext=1&index=44
    Follow me! http://www.twitter.com/ClairLune_of_MW

by Glowy and Cloaked Raven!
    by abrecan, nannymouse, Mystic Christian, Cassie, and Devi!

Ecotopia, Cascadia, Land of the Salish ie Seattle area
    I'm here!

The Norvicensian Seeker Exercises are archived here:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200710291...oon/intro.html
    zionmystic.livejournal.com
    About my username: It's after a little wooded area i hang out in, near a church called Zion. Later i found out the word "Zionwood" may have political implications, but that wasn't my intent at all when i picked it.

Thumbs up

Wow! You have linked to my site FeralXtian.co.uk! I'm really honoured! There isn't much there yet but I hope to build up the site over the coming months.

All sugggestions welcome.
    Thank you
    Feral.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast