Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Christian Witchcraft book and website recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDryad View Post
    I've been trying to get that book! It's not available on Amazon, and there was only one on eBay when I looked a week or so ago, and it looked to be in terrible shape (and was ridiculously expensive!)
    Aw man... I don't shop on Amazon myself but others had seen it there and told me about it. Sorry about the mix up!!

I hope you do find a copy of it, it is an awesome read for beginner and experienced Christo Pagans.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDryad View Post
    I've been trying to get that book! It's not available on Amazon, and there was only one on eBay when I looked a week or so ago, and it looked to be in terrible shape (and was ridiculously expensive!)
    Go shop now! I bought one for like 8 or 9 dollars. Some are priced all the way up to $99. But there are plenty available now if you'd like one!

I paid cover price for my copy of Sister Karol's book... It was $24.95 Canadian at the time...
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Mine was a used copy. But there were new ones at Amazon for about that price and up. I hope you get one! It sounds like it's going to be a great book! I am excited, can't wait for my books to arrive!

is offline Forest-dwelling witchy person
    Thanks! I will have a look tomorrow...I should also check eBay again. I find if I check every day, eventually someone will have it for an affordable price, somewhere!
    I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
    By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

It's always a good idea to keep checking, I hope you do get a copy of it, LadyDryad!!

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Just got a copy on Amazon for $25 including shipping. It's used, but that's fine...I frequently buy used books. They had it new for $122.95...no thanks, used is great!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.

I also just bought a copy on Amazon (today, in fact!) for under $8. There is definitely more of Sister Karol's magic to go around!

deep journey | living the spiritual life
    Now offering detailed $7.00 professional oracle and tarot readings via Deep Journey!

I'm on Amazon Canada and the cheapest one was $18 plus shipping...there were NONE on eBay today!

Proudly German-Canadian.

You're both getting a copy of it??? YAY!!! It's an awesome book... I hope you both really enjoy it!!!

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast