Thread: Finding your spirit guide

Finding your spirit guide

I have recently became really interested in Spirit guides.
    I was talking to my friend about spirit guides, and I had found someone online that says they can figure out your spirit guide.
    I've also ran into a lot of people who think they can do Tarot and Psychic readings online.
    So my question is, is it possible to do these things over the internet?
    Don't these usually involve some kind of connection to the person?

there are many differents types of guides, I guess they could go with ones assigned to your birth chart or something,
    personally most I know have found their own either through dreams or meditation
    Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
    and Books Forum Guide
    and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    It is possible.

Doing readings online only requires an ability to focus on the question that is asked. It does not really matter if the person is there in front of you or 10,000 miles away.

As for finding spirit guides. . . I think the best way is through meditation. It can be guided (with someone directing you verbally) or done on your own if you are good at visualization.

I would have doubts - although not outright disbelief - about people just finding your guide for you. That, I would think requires a measure of connection to the person and a willingness of that spirit guide to work with the person trying to help.
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

Okay. :D
    Well, is it possible to tell a friends without really looking into it.
    Like I can tell my friends is a bird, but I am not sure what kind, and I really haven't tried to find out.

Starting a zombie invasion, one person at a time.

I live on an incredible acreage in the Qu'Appelle Valley
    did you feel feelings towards this bird for your friend....what made you feel you knew it had chosen her...in my experience it is more of a personal thing...yet definately not impossible...maybe this is part of your path...seeing others guides....go with it...spirit will let you know if you are on the right track for your own growth.....nice to hear you speak you truth even in question form
    Enter Her World
    ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FairieSpirit View Post
    did you feel feelings towards this bird for your friend....what made you feel you knew it had chosen her...in my experience it is more of a personal thing...yet definately not impossible...maybe this is part of your path...seeing others guides....go with it...spirit will let you know if you are on the right track for your own growth.....nice to hear you speak you truth even in question form
    I'm not really sure on those questions. I think that it's more her thing to find out why the bird has chosen her.
    :D

Starting a zombie invasion, one person at a time.

this is only my opinion yet I do not think you have that much experience with Spirit Guides....I would think you would find your own before you "know" that your friends is a bird....I feel it will come when the "time is right" and you will "know" and never have to ask a question in ref...just me though...when you Meet your Guide or Totem...you WILL know and their are no questions...that is my experience....spirit helpers change and come and go...throught your life..
    Last edited by BearDancing; March 4th, 2009 at 01:31 PM.
    Enter Her World

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is offline I'm the girl the ESRB warned you about..
    keep in my this is only IMO,

but i have always not quite found it to be "finding my spirit guide" so much as he,she,it,they found me.

it was basically just like, me sitting in bed reading, and then i was like, whoa! hi there.

its always been my experience that whenever i was looking, i couldn't find it. the guide chooses the person, and also chooses when to show his/herself to the person.
    -THE GREAT MANDU-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by paranormalzombiiie View Post
    So my question is, is it possible to do these things over the internet?
    Don't these usually involve some kind of connection to the person?
    being that everything is of the earth and that we are electric...i don't think there has to be a physical connection, but a mental one...talking to someone miles and miles away you can still pick up on their (and they to you, depending on how keen they are) psychic blueprint...the only thing separating you is distance...they have to have something to concentrate on...no txt tlk...LOL
    Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Maiden View Post
    being that everything is of the earth and that we are electric...i don't think there has to be a physical connection, but a mental one...talking to someone miles and miles away you can still pick up on their (and they to you, depending on how keen they are) psychic blueprint...the only thing separating you is distance...they have to have something to concentrate on...no txt tlk...LOL

I find that doing tarot over the internet is easy...I am asking for guidance from the persons higher spirit..."spirit as in energy" to guide me...and for me it has been working

I have never tried with spirit guides...but IMO it is something YOU must experience to "KNOW"...the books will help you to understand yet it will be the energy work/the getting to personally know the animal....where the magic lies...this is my experience
    Enter Her World

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]