Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I've Officially Lost my Bleedin' Mind

Alright, for the rocking update:

After a dropoff in interest, I rewrote the Neophyte initiation into a two page oath that I can administer anywhere, and thus have two 0=0 (well, one official, one to be done ASAP, as soon as we can sync our schedules) members, and one more who is likely to be oathed in at the next meeting. I've begun an ad campaign through the local pagan group that has interest high and gets people interested even if they can't/don't make it to meetings. I wrote an article for the local pagan 'zine on the Qabalistic soul that has further boosted interest.

And, personally, doing all this has me about to finish up the 3=8 OSOGD materials and start on the 4=7...actually, I'm kind of doing them side-by-side. I got the Work done previously, and thus am mainly working on learning the materials and reviewing the Work. I love working with water, though...much fun.

This whole thing has been fun and educational for me. :D
    Sidhe

If I wanted your opinion, I'd read it in your entrails.

My astral realmz; let me show you them.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sidhe View Post
    Alright, for the rocking update:

After a dropoff in interest, I rewrote the Neophyte initiation into a two page oath that I can administer anywhere, and thus have two 0=0 (well, one official, one to be done ASAP, as soon as we can sync our schedules) members, and one more who is likely to be oathed in at the next meeting. I've begun an ad campaign through the local pagan group that has interest high and gets people interested even if they can't/don't make it to meetings. I wrote an article for the local pagan 'zine on the Qabalistic soul that has further boosted interest.

And, personally, doing all this has me about to finish up the 3=8 OSOGD materials and start on the 4=7...actually, I'm kind of doing them side-by-side. I got the Work done previously, and thus am mainly working on learning the materials and reviewing the Work. I love working with water, though...much fun.

This whole thing has been fun and educational for me. :D
    Awesome :D I don't know if I could fit in with a ceremonial lodge but it certainly sounds like a big load of fun

By Star And Sword,
    ~Jon~
    The first glimmers of Primalism came with these words, born in meditation and risen to the surface over a year's time:

I am not the silvery disc of the moon, hanging high in the sky on a calm night...I am the wolf, the hawk, the bear, the blood moon...the wild rogue!

Polarity requires that strength be balanced by love...there may not be a princess there for me, but I am learning all sides of darkness and light, all means to gnosis...

I'l let you know when I find a magic system to stick with lol. Runes look kinda fun! :D

So every time I go on vacation, a god comes out of the woodwork lol...Hekate, then Thor on my KC trip, Pakhet on my Nevada trip - and the fourth god of Primalism - SET HIMSELF - has come recently. I will be tested in Storms of Steel, and Shalt Become...

For the progress update:

I'm working through 4=7 now, getting ready for portal. Oy vey. Portal. *headdesk* I did this when I was studying with another individual/group before. Not fun. Do not want. Want 5=6. Must do Portal.

My little group is dropping members like flies. However, I've applied for recognition as an associated Open Source lodge to the main OSOGD grand lodge poobahs. So, maybe that'll make a difference.
    Sidhe

For an update and just an incredibly cool thing:

One of the new signons (after attrition, I'm down to two! TWO! started with 7, now at 2, and they aren't from the initial 7!) told me that doing the 0=0 exercises for the past 1.5 weeks has vastly improved her life.

The coolest part of that? I designed this set of 0=0 exercises, including a customized banishing ritual. The blend of helping people and realizing that I really know what I'm doing is making me ridiculously happy.
    Sidhe

I've finally figured out a name for the group.

It's a vast improvement over "Open Source Order."

I've also decided that to be a total bitch, the name will be the one secret thing. :D
    Sidhe

is offline Something Wicked this way comes.
    Hmm..any chance to get a look at the 0=0 material and try it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilrodrigues View Post
    Hmm..any chance to get a look at the 0=0 material and try it out?
    Sure.

I had coffee with my now-Zelator today. We discussed a whole bunch of stuff. She's admittedly not ready for 2=9, but not far off. It was another wonderful experience.

And I'm back up to 3...one of the original members popped back up. :D
    Sidhe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2