Thread: UFOs, Strange Lights and other Extraterrestrial phenomenon explainations

UFOs, Strange Lights and other Extraterrestrial phenomenon explainations

I don't know everything but I know alot, so if you have a sighting I will try to give you an explaination for it. I will start:

Roswell - Advancement of american technology in order to fight the soviets, maybe stealth bomber prototype? Mogul is another possibility, weather balloons, they only said weather balloon because they didnt want info to get to the soviets.

Phoenix Lights - Flares that vanished behind the mountains, they had parachutes on them because they are a special kind to help people spot you if your plane crashes somewhere.

The Phoenix triangle lights (there was 2 incidents) - military jets in formation

balls of light - ball lightning

fairie rings - moss

Can you explain this?

Last edited by ~Runa~; April 8th, 2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Deleted link
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

I'm not clicking on that until you fix the website address.
    ......with liberty and justice for all;
    For all means for all without exceptions!

What is more valuable than liberty? Nothing, not even my own life. As without liberty, is life really worth living?

"those who would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, deserve neither, and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

"Don't Tread on Me" - Forgot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PB1h...ature=youtu.be

Sorry. I've got this now. The other one came from Youtube "share this" copy/paste link.
    Last edited by ~Runa~; April 8th, 2011 at 09:54 AM.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

I don't know if this is the right place for this. I've been doing a lot of research on what may be coming later this year. I've heard theories that Atlantis and Lemuria might be coming back. I recently ran across a video showing an opening in the moon's south Pole where a light was coming out. The same video showed a beam of light coming down into the North Pole (where one source said Atlantis is located buried in the ice) and what seemed to be a fiery reaction on the icy surface. Both of these video clips were compilations of photos from Google Earth and Google Moon. I'd be interested to hear the opinion of others on this.

And Gilgamesh wept bitter tears, saying, "He who was my companion through adventure and hardship, is gone forever ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kalroth View Post
    I don't know if this is the right place for this. I've been doing a lot of research on what may be coming later this year. I've heard theories that Atlantis and Lemuria might be coming back. I recently ran across a video showing an opening in the moon's south Pole where a light was coming out. The same video showed a beam of light coming down into the North Pole (where one source said Atlantis is located buried in the ice) and what seemed to be a fiery reaction on the icy surface. Both of these video clips were compilations of photos from Google Earth and Google Moon. I'd be interested to hear the opinion of others on this.
    Am I misunderstanding, or are you suggesting that the Lunar South Pole is such a position that a (straight) "beam" emitted from it could "come down" on the Earth's North Pole, implying that one is essentially "above" the other at some point in time?
    JFGI

Quote Originally Posted by Kalroth View Post
    Am I misunderstanding, or are you suggesting that the Lunar South Pole is such a position that a (straight) "beam" emitted from it could "come down" on the Earth's North Pole, implying that one is essentially "above" the other at some point in time?
    JFGI

You're right, the video was probably crap. If the North Pole was being melted by a beam from space it would be pretty obvious to more than the one guy and the moon is probably not hollow with a little door in it.

And Gilgamesh wept bitter tears, saying, "He who was my companion through adventure and hardship, is gone forever ..."