Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Facebook....

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    Been on it all day and haven't had any problems. (Either regular or mobile.)

Quote Originally Posted by Deb13b View Post
    So how do I get the little blue facebook box in my siggie ?
    Go to your User CP.
    Click on "Edit your details"
    Scroll down to the bottom & find the blank field for Facebook. Put your URL there. Or if you have a personalized FB URL, just put that.
    Hit save and there you go!

I keep getting this maintenance blurb and a promise it will be a few hours til it's up again. That's been since 7:00 this morning... 11 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Christian View Post
    I keep getting this maintenance blurb and a promise it will be a few hours til it's up again. That's been since 7:00 this morning... 11 hours ago.
    Hmm..I've been updating like mad today and no problems. I wonder if its something limited to your area?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post
    Hmm..I've been updating like mad today and no problems. I wonder if its something limited to your area?
    I bet it is. Maybe they have rotating maintenance. Or some kind of problem for which they just use this handy blurb. Oh well!

AAARRRGGGHHHH I can't get the little blue facebook box in my siggie to work ! It just takes me to a "page not found" thing. Anyway, this is me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...18448&ref=name

and I've just put that link in my siggie too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb13b View Post
    AAARRRGGGHHHH I can't get the little blue facebook box in my siggie to work ! It just takes me to a "page not found" thing. Anyway, this is me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...18448&ref=name

and I've just put that link in my siggie too.
    I almost had that issue. You have to make a facebook name for yourself (as far as I know). i.e. my myspace name is myspace.com/Lostangel8807. My twitter is Sacredsin, my Livejournal is Caitsin. This makes it so you can simply type facebook.com/"your name" . I fixed this by going to my "settings" and creating a username, however you can only make one once. But after doing that I was able to link my facebook into my profile quite easily, it may be worth a try if you really want the blue box.

I'm on there, but if you want a friend add, it is best to PM me with your info. My name is really common and I don't post it publicly.
    Ancora Imparo

Quote Originally Posted by Kalika View Post
    I'm on there, but if you want a friend add, it is best to PM me with your info. My name is really common and I don't post it publicly.
    hehe ya I have seen you :D Sort of :D

Ya know I hate FB right now the other day I had to take my business page/group down because nothing worked. I had over 13 technical issues and two of them are still not dealt with even ...

is offline Dislikes Special Snowflakes
    In the rare event someone does want to add me, just be sure to toss a message with it telling me who you are.

http://www.facebook.com/tymneal

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast