Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook....

Quote Originally Posted by Willow Rosette View Post
    Sooo....is this the right link?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...72&ref=profile

I went to my profile page and took it from there. If it doesnt work still then just send me a holler and I will give you my first and last name.
    It works PERFECTLY, Willow!!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
    It works PERFECTLY, Willow!!

Yea!!!!
    Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Glad it worked out :D

this is the first time i was hacked. i was phished before. the hacking was due to a scam that was on one of the games there. A few people reported they got hacked and/or phished from games Zynga produces.
    Regardless of the form it took,your account has been compromised again that is all my point was. And thanks for pointing that out about the Zynga games I did not know that.

Αλεξανδρα Δοροθια βωνδ
    http://helleneste.wordpress.com/
    http://www.hellenion.org

I begin to sing of Pallas Athene, the glorious goddess, bright-eyed, inventive, unbending of heart, pure virgin, saviour of cities, courageous, Tritogeneia. From his awful head wise Zeus himself bare her arrayed in warlike arms of flashing gold, and awe seized all the gods as they gazed. But Athena sprang quickly from the immortal head and stood before Zeus who holds the aegis, shaking a sharp spear: great Olympus began to reel horribly at the might of the bright-eyed goddess, and earth round about cried fearfully, and the sea was moved and tossed with dark waves, while foam burst forth suddenly: the bright Son of Hyperion stopped his swift-footed horses a long while, until the maiden Pallas Athene had stripped the heavenly armour from her immortal shoulders. And wise Zeus was glad. And so hail to you, daughter of Zeus who holds the aegis!
    - THE HOMERIC HYMNS - XXVIII. TO ATHENA

Quote Originally Posted by RavensEye View Post
    Glad it worked out :D

Regardless of the form it took,your account has been compromised again that is all my point was. And thanks for pointing that out about the Zynga games I did not know that.
    well yeah, you can say my account was compromised again. about every 6 months on the average i was getting it. i threw everyone off my FB account so hopefully the hackers wouldn't go to their accounts. and deleted all possible info on me. i am in the process of deleting the account. It took FB one week before they decided to look at the problem.

When I had this with MySpace. i had to create a new account. when i did so i had no problem with any compromises. it's been about a year and a half. also used a different e-mail as well. so this is advise is on an extreme level to do ,but proved effective for me. if your friends don't understand ,well they were never your friends to begin with.

Well with the zynga games. or ANY game where you need other people to help you play it. will have potential people awaiting to compromise your account because you have to send out invites for people to play. now there are other games that are getting it as well.

also bear in mind that Facebook will sometimes delete your account, ban you, or the very least give you a pink slip. if you add too many people. As facebook frowns on these types of games and reguard such people as spammers. and the only way to get your account back is if you got a rally of about a 1000 people or so to complain to FB to get your account back.
    Last edited by lightdragon; May 17th, 2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: forgot to add something.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Last edited by Bluewillow; May 17th, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

Facebook, sadly, consumes much of my life. As well as Oh No They Didn't.

I'm on FB. Check my siggy.

I'm on Facebook too. I split my time between Farm Town, Sorority Life and Bejeweled. Darn addictive games! I even got my mom into it. I have a problem.
    It takes two to speak the truth: one to speak, and another to hear.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by EarthWhispers View Post
    I'm on Facebook too. I split my time between Farm Town, Sorority Life and Bejeweled. Darn addictive games! I even got my mom into it. I have a problem.
    Bejeweld Blitz is VERY addictive!! I'm always trying to beat my best scores each week.

Of course, I'm hooked on the Addicted to CSI application and CSI Hunks.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast