Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aura colors?

Aura colors?

I have started to see auras now...and no there is nothing wrong with my eyes, lol.

I just am not sure about the whole color thing. At first they were white light auras.

Does anyone know how to differentiate the colors of the auras and if they are being influenced by the colors around the individual or what they are wearing?

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to have Co-Hosted MW's 1st BABY SHOWER!!

Friend me!
    http://www.myspace.com/Clair_de_la_Lune
    The Octopus' Garden:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqXs...ext=1&index=44
    Follow me! http://www.twitter.com/ClairLune_of_MW

by Glowy and Cloaked Raven!
    by abrecan, nannymouse, Mystic Christian, Cassie, and Devi!

Firstly, let me say I don't see auras myself; but my mother and sister do.

From what I understand, people's aura colors usually stay consistently hued to the person viewing them, but from one person to another the colors might not appear the same (making any sort of universal color interpretation system impossible.) For example, it happens all the time that when some interested person finds out my mom's talent, and asks what she sees, she'll tell them their aura color/shape; the person then remarks, surprised, that the last person they talked to that could see auras said something else altogether.
    The Famous Mother Bombie's Book of Witchcraft and Cunning Magick for Fortune Telling, Herb Magick, Divination, Charms, Potions and Old-Time Spellcraft.

Colors are subjective. Blue might mean calm to one person, but might mean depressed to another. And the shade variances usually matter, as well.

I'd suggest that you decide what the colors mean to you, and work from there. There are lots of books on color magic, etc. that might help, but ultimately you'll get your best results from your own intuition.
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

is offline used to roll my eyes at people like me
    Also, not every layer of the aura contains rainbow colors. For instance, the layer closest to your body (usually extending about an inch or two from your skin) contains your life force. That layer is usually seen as grays or whites, and most people can train themselves to see that layer. I have been taught that the layers that correspond with your emotions and thoughts and spirituality are the ones that contain the colors. And yes, those colors can be indicators as far as your physical health because all of the "bodies" are connected and interactive (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual), and thus good health or illnesses can affect the colors just as anger or love can affect them.

you have to learn how you interpret the colors. don't even worry about what others see or say. just learn to experience the feeling the the color evokes in you. you will find your own way.

Oh oh, amber is the color of your energy...

I wish I could see auras.
    if i see a light flashing
    could this mean that Iím coming home?
    if i see a man waving
    does this mean that Iím not alone?

From my experience I have found that auras colors change. They can change at any time and some do it often depending on the energy flow of a person.

As for what colors are seen I have also found that that is variable from person to person. I know a few people besides me that can see them and we all see them differently!

I think its part of brain interpretation. The brain has its own way of taking any info we send it, be it physical, emotional or spiritual, etc and interpenetrating it in the best way we, as individuals, can understand.

Lets say one of my friends finds yellow to mean someone thats is very open to influance. For me that may be a blue. So I will see blue and she will see yellow when looking at the same person.

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....
    Quote Originally Posted by Clair de la Lune View Post
    I have started to see auras now...and no there is nothing wrong with my eyes, lol.

I just am not sure about the whole color thing. At first they were white light auras.

Does anyone know how to differentiate the colors of the auras and if they are being influenced by the colors around the individual or what they are wearing?

Thanks!
    Interesting. I have seen them a few times on humans but last week something changed and I can see them on almost everyone. But no color. How long did it take you to start to see the colors?

Do some people not ever see color? I will see color shooting in and disappearing, but not within the aura. If that makes sense.
    ~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

RLFaller Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1111 View Post
    Interesting. I have seen them a few times on humans but last week something changed and I can see them on almost everyone. But no color. How long did it take you to start to see the colors?

Do some people not ever see color? I will see color shooting in and disappearing, but not within the aura. If that makes sense.
    There are certain colors I have never seen on others, but when I do see auras, it's always in color. Is the aura you see white? Or is sort of like a transparent shield of some sort?

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....
    Quote Originally Posted by RLFaller View Post
    There are certain colors I have never seen on others, but when I do see auras, it's always in color. Is the aura you see white? Or is sort of like a transparent shield of some sort?
    It's more of a white/gray muted field that extends around the whole body---close to the body. It's sort of transparent---but thicker, like a fog, but a fog that is thin. It's hard to explain. I have been trying to tell people about it and I don't explain it so well. And writing it seems to be even harder.
    ~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast