Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aura colors?

RLFaller Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1111 View Post
    It's more of a white/gray muted field that extends around the whole body---close to the body. It's sort of transparent---but thicker, like a fog, but a fog that is thin. It's hard to explain. I have been trying to tell people about it and I don't explain it so well. And writing it seems to be even harder.
    In response to your question: I have always been able to see colors and they aren't faint as most people seem to see. They are always very bright and vibrant. I see a range of colors. Shades of red, green, and blue seem to occur most often with purple, brown, and orange occurring less so. I've only ever seen white once, and I saw a burnt sort of orange around someone I knew which was disconcerting. I have yet to see yellow around anyone but myself.

It's only happened once, but it doesn't seem to be restricted to people either. I saw a huge mist of a rust colored red in a field behind my friend's grandmother's house once.

It's spotty though. I can't always see them, and sometimes if I want to I can, other times the harder I try the less it wants to cooperate.

I hope this helps! ^_^

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....
    Quote Originally Posted by RLFaller View Post
    In response to your question: I have always been able to see colors and they aren't faint as most people seem to see. They are always very bright and vibrant. I see a range of colors. Shades of red, green, and blue seem to occur most often with purple, brown, and orange occurring less so. I've only ever seen white once, and I saw a burnt sort of orange around someone I knew which was disconcerting. I have yet to see yellow around anyone but myself.

It's only happened once, but it doesn't seem to be restricted to people either. I saw a huge mist of a rust colored red in a field behind my friend's grandmother's house once.

It's spotty though. I can't always see them, and sometimes if I want to I can, other times the harder I try the less it wants to cooperate.

I hope this helps! ^_^
    Cool. Thanks. Also noticed you sent me a PM---by PM box is full. Feel free to use the email listed in my account.

~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

question for you

how were u able to pick up the ability to see auras?

Quote Originally Posted by jacqualine1222 View Post
    how were u able to pick up the ability to see auras?
    When I was younger, I could see auras straight on. Auras, spirits, I was all up in the Unseen with my nosey self lol. For lack of a better turn of phrase, I got my second sight beaten out of me when I was younger. The abilities never went away, but like someone whose seen all their lives and then goes blind, they transitioned. My abilities to sense/hear/smell/feel the unseen intensified and it was a while before I noticed that I was still able to catch glimpses of things from the corner of my eye.

It was then that I started retraining to see auras out of my peripheral vision, which I found out later is actually a good way for people that don't have experience in aural readings to start. I find one of two things works pretty well:

either way, it helps *a lot* if the person you're reading is very patient (especially if you've never done this before) and they're sitting in front a neutral color (like a white wall) and if possible, not wearing any very bright or very dark shirts.

1: turn your head to the side and observe them from the corner of your eye. You may want to turn your entire body to the side and let what's in front of you go out of focus while you concentrate on looking out of the side of your eyes. Meditative breathing will help at this point to. After a while, when you're relaxed and you get used to the sensation of looking out of your peripheral, you should start to see some colors. You probably won't be able to distinguish the colors right away and don't try to strain yourself to do it right away, it'll give you a headache! Look as long as you can before you strain your eyes and then take a break. Do this exercise as often as you can and you'll start to see colors more quickly and you'll start to be able to distinguish them more readily.

2: Same as above but instead of turning your head to the side or sitting sideways, sit directly in front of the person and let your central gaze fall on the person's forehead. Then relax your gaze and focus on either side of their body and resist the urge to look at their face or to use your central vision at all. The first method will work better if you have a tendency to go in and out of your central vision.

These techniques work well for me, but as always your millage may vary. I use them at every available opportunity and after a while, it won't matter what kind of background the person is up against and you can do it to people on the street, the bus, the bookstore, wherever!
    Sat Wepwawet-Yinepu meryt Sekhmet-Hethert
    "Ki'sommkiistomisam waamisookiiksisapoo, noohkohka'pssi kiistinoonnitsitapii"
    "Ba ar pet sat ar ta"
    Spiritual blog:
    Dividing by Zero: Hanging out with God(desse)s

I can see now faint outlines that are almost colour but transparent only if that person (or even myself) is against a dark background. Otherwise I can't see auras and I can't focus on it when the background is vibrant with different objects, light/shadow and colours. I can't see it well against pale backgrounds either.

Also I would like to practise more and this thread is really helpful.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2