Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

is offline Putting the "Cuss" in Customer

Exclamation Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

Link

Richard M. Dolan, a preeminent UFO historian whose book series on UFOs and the National Security State is characterized by rigorous empirical and historical research, has affirmed the possible validity of the hypothesis advanced by researcher Laura Knight-Jadczyk that a non-physical predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species may be targeting humanity. Writing in a preface to Knight-Jadczyk’s new book High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abductions, Dolan states, “It’s a rare book that has the ability to change one’s mind about the world. Rarest of all are those gems with the ability to change one’s life. High Strangeness is such a book…. High Strangeness is a book that lays out provocatively and passionately the hidden slavery of the human race.” Dolan goes on to describe the field theory set out in that book, “The human race is being manipulated physically and spiritually by a race of beings that we know as the Reptilians…. They can manipulate time with ease, they control the “Greys” and they live in what is known as the Fourth Density. Dolan writes of this field theory, “The Reptilians are able to manipulate and control us in just the way we can control cattle. But simply because the Reptilians live in a state of consciousness that is higher than ours does not mean they are ethical. They are, in fact, what we would refer to as pretty evil. They exist in what is called a Service to Self (STS) state of being.”
    It would kinda suck if he's right.
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Where do you get this news -_-

Sooo....I'm guessing this is going to lead to something about how this is Obama's fault, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Sooo....I'm guessing this is going to lead to something about how this is Obama's fault, right?
    Didn't you hear Obama is one of them!

is offline Putting the "Cuss" in Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Forget that controversy over him being born in Kenya... his true birthplace is somewhere off in the Andromeda galaxy.
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

He said it himself back in September or October of last year ... he was sent from the planet Krypton to save mankind.

Faith is easy -- until the moment you actually need it.

"Since when are facts subjective?" - Athena_Nadine

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all convictions, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

– W.B. Yeats, "The Second Coming"

Hulu - an evil plot to destroy the world!
    Brought to you by the
    National Association For Addressing Prejudice Against Jackasses (NAFAPAJ).
    Not all witches are love and light, nor are they all hate and darkness.
    Some witches are just real mothers - like me.
    You cannot carve a beautiful sculpture in stone with loving strokes.
    It takes a hammer, a chisel, and a lot of aggression that needs converted.
    I am aware of how nasty I come across.
    If others have the right and freedom to be sweetness and light,
    I have the right to be spit and vinegar.

They can't be worse than our current leaders.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9 outta 10 nutjobs prefer the reptilian story :D
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast