Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

I always wanted to get a Reptilian but never managed. I only got an Ancient and I just sold it on eBay for $2.

now what does the above statement relate to the story. it's just that this theory is something not new. and some stupid company made some interesting figures about 10-15 years ago.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I love these things, youtube is full of shapeshifting repto fail videos. They are funny to watch.
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    Sooo....I'm guessing this is going to lead to something about how this is Obama's fault, right?
    LOL, I nearly laughed my pants off when Alex Jones said he was Hitler lol
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Arrow

Yes, it has been this way for a while apparently (fallen angels. Actual ANGELS [from heaven] from the dawn of time decided to go evil because they were jealous, or something. bunch of poofs thou

global warming is just attempt to make the earth's climate more like there home planet.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species
    Humanity should be so lucky. I'm all for being conquered and ruled by intelligent reptilian bipeds. Just like in V.
    My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

I needn't worry, I'm sure the Department of Homeland Security are on to it, so I'm sure it'll all be ok.
    ~ Light up, light up, ~
    ~ As if you have a choice ~
    ~ Even if you cannot hear my voice, ~
    ~ I'll be right beside you dear. ~

^ Thanks to GEBS for my little friend here ^

:

Reptiles are native to Earth so they can't be extraterrestrial!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Brooks View Post
    Humanity should be so lucky. I'm all for being conquered and ruled by intelligent reptilian bipeds. Just like in V.
    only thing is their plan is (and always was) to abolish karma (which we are all subject to, and which they didnt initially like) forever

meaning a result of infinite (everlasting) pain and hell controlled by them

lol

if only their plan would backfire on them

is offline Putting the "Cuss" in Customer
    Quote Originally Posted by TygerTyger View Post
    Reptiles are native to Earth so they can't be extraterrestrial!

So are humans, and yet Star Trek and Star Wars are overflowing with aliens similar to humans in appearance or form.

Plus, I'm not entirely convinced that if these creatures do in fact exist that they are necessarily extraterrestrial at all. Back in 1982 a scientist created a mockup of what a sentient bipedal Dinosaur might have looked like:

Why couldn't it have been possible something like this did evolve and somehow managed to go into space before the asteroid or whatever hit? We discover new dinosaur species all the time. Perhaps one day we'll discover this, or maybe even signs of their civilization fossilized...
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast