Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

Quote Originally Posted by SammieAnn View Post
    I loved that miniseries when i was a kid.
    I have to watch it whenever it gets re-run, which isn't often...I just love seeing Robert Englund in a pre-Freddy Krueger role.
    My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

This guy is using the reptilian theory to get attention which David Icke has been using for years.

The sad truth is that DI (example) would be a nobody without his theories on reptilians. We can't also forget the fact that he has never seen one, but is using the stories of people who have apparently "seen" them. Right. That's great. That's like writing a book about how Santa is real by using children as my source! But other than that, he is right about the universe being a Hologram which is not even originally his idea and also that the planet is being controlled by different elites and bloodlines.

New World Order is no joke nor a conspiracy theory, but thanks to stupid conspiracy theories like these about reptilians (which we have NO real proof of) no one will believe the theories that are in fact true.
    "One cannot learn the truth when one has already decided what the truth is"

(Signature & avatar made by me)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Brooks View Post
    I have to watch it whenever it gets re-run, which isn't often...I just love seeing Robert Englund in a pre-Freddy Krueger role.
    I think technically this role for Robert Englund was both pre-Freddy and Freddy. the original mini series was pre. The final battle was definitely Nightmare1 and the Original TV series was at the time of the first Nightmare sequel. because i remember saying why can't Freddy make a guest appearance on this show.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Well that least their not the borg.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

I agree with the tag, Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Spica View Post
    We can't also forget the fact that he has never seen one,
    That's because they're "non-physical" - how could he see one? . Though how Reptilians can also be non-physical, and how he's so certain about it, beats me - why can't they be giant slugs, or marigolds, or something?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oakleaf Circle - Pagan Resources in the UK
    Astrology!

Quote Originally Posted by vald View Post
    that's because they're "non-physical" - how could he see one? . Though how reptilians can also be non-physical, and how he's so certain about it, beats me - why can't they be giant slugs, or marigolds, or something?
    flubber attack!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Grey View Post
    I'd rather not my brains fall out,
    get lost

Quote Originally Posted by ValD View Post
    That's because they're "non-physical" - how could he see one? . Though how Reptilians can also be non-physical, and how he's so certain about it, beats me - why can't they be giant slugs, or marigolds, or something?
    they somehow get into bodies

althou

they cant automatic dance like technoviking doesnt do in his video

Quote Originally Posted by kotu View Post
    get lost
    After you it would seem.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast