Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

Quote Originally Posted by Spica View Post
    The sad truth is that DI (example) would be a nobody without his theories on reptilians.
    are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Grey View Post
    After you it would seem.
    im quite willing for my brains to fall out, thanks (at any time)

im quite easy going like that

Quote Originally Posted by kotu View Post
    are you sure?
    Yup.
    My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Brooks View Post
    Yup.
    oh

i thought that was the bit that just made him look mental, where in fact the other stuff in his books (based on the one i have read) is based on solid facts and research!

bizarre!

im off to post in just silly

is offline awake in the land of sleeping . . .
    Imagination will often take us to worlds that never were. .. but without it, we go nowhere

plankton?

according to earth history evolutionary changes we came from plankton . . . that became crustacean that became fish reptile birds mammal ect. . . Oh my god we are the lizard people well shytt we're enslaving ourselves from space . . . dang it. I've met some fairly scaly characters but yeah so hmm stoopid lizards the lot of yah . . . god what planet did I land on. guhh
    "that does it I'm calling the mother ship, again . . . fk almighty god from space answer my calls cant seem to find intelligent life beam me up skotty . . . loosing IQ points at varying rates help SOS anything"
    Humanity is going to need a substantially new way of thinking if it is to survive!" (Albert Einstein)

http://www.spaceandmotion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laisrean View Post
    Link

It would kinda suck if he's right.
    What do you mean "if"?

Bankers and politicians have been living openly among us for decades.
    "Polidori once asked Byron what, besides scribble verses, he could do better than Polidori himself. Byron icily replied: 'Three things. First, I can hit with a pistol the keyhole of that door. Secondly, I can swim across that river to yonder point. And thirdly, I can give you a damned good thrashing.'"

:fpraise:

True True!

is offline walking the road to see where it leads
    ehh... we have reptillian traits, I'd care less if an alien came in right now... I'm pretty sure stupid chimp Thought would meet destructive draconic Thought and kind of gut 'em by any means necessary... the only reason I say that, is there purported ability to stun humans seems to be the same as hagging... I can break that easy enough by going into a void state of mind... ... blades r fun
    Last edited by thought_on_a_wind; January 10th, 2010 at 06:47 AM.
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

I don't know being ate by alien over lords seems kinda like a cliche way to die. Besides I really like the idea of being eaten by anything really.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast