Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

Eh, I'm already against most modern leaders; why would reptilian ones be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJadeWolf View Post
    Eh, I'm already against most modern leaders; why would reptilian ones be any different?
    Because reptilian ones do not exist.

You know my ex is getting deeper into this whole conspiracy stuff - one of the few times I hung around he started talking about this guy - he's credible because he was in the airforce - talking about the Annunaki. He told me to research it because it's the only way I'll learn... the truth.

"What does it matter by which wisdom each of us arrives at truth?
    It is not possible that only one road leads to so sublime a mystery."
    - Symmachus, 4 C.E.

Quote Originally Posted by of black birds View Post
    You know my ex is getting deeper into this whole conspiracy stuff - one of the few times I hung around he started talking about this guy - he's credible because he was in the airforce - talking about the Annunaki. He told me to research it because it's the only way I'll learn... the truth.
    ...and I was in Army Intelligence and had a clearance above Top Secret (*)....

...Would it make a difference if I told him it was complete BS? Of course not. People tend to be very "selective" about credibility when they start believing tinfoil hat conspiracies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(*) Yes, I'm quite serious.

Buy my latest book, ACHERON, as an exclusive audiobook from Audible.com now!
    (Or sign up for a 30-day trial of Audible.com, and get it for free!)

Sorry , Bryon...

I do like you...

But "military intelligence" is an oxymoron...

Quote Originally Posted by BryonMorrigan View Post
    ...and I was in Army Intelligence and had a clearance above Top Secret (*)....

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Blackwolf View Post
    Sorry , Bryon...

I do like you...

But "military intelligence" is an oxymoron...
    And yet we are able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of Humanity? That's about as "credible" as W pulling off 9/11.

Please detail said conspiracy ?

Quote Originally Posted by BryonMorrigan View Post
    And yet we are able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of Humanity? That's about as "credible" as W pulling off 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by of black birds View Post
    I just laugh at it all.
    Sure I did the research .. I am not going to say we have not been visited and are being helped be other inteligent beings. Too many Government officials who currently hold seats in washington support project disclosure.

There is however a fine line between bullshit and truth.

Reptillians preying upon us? Annunaki? sorry I have examined the so called evidence and came to the conclusion it is bullshit.

WE are about to be in the middle of an intergalactic war.. im not going to argue this. The live feeds from Nasa TV reveal much in the way of targets and unidentified craft.. If you can understand the code lingo they speak..(Radio protocol)

He can't because of his status...

lol

that being said.. it doesn't surprise me to see all thise "Secret revealed hidden tesimony" coming out of the wood work... then at the end of the show.. you can buy books and t shirts..

its a big money makeing racket.. all it is...

Of course we cant see the ships because they are invisible..
    lol

I was making a joke that, being that MI is generally (and rightfully so, I might add) derided for being incompetent...it is highly unlikely that we would be able to pull off the massive conspiracy necessary to shield the "fact" that we are being controlled by some kind of alien race. I think people give the US gov't way too much credit when it comes to their ability to actually create and maintain these kinds of conspiracies.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast