Thread: where to start?

is offline wishing for the best to happen

where to start?

i just dont know where to start.. i have done all my studying and and prepareing i just dont know where to go from here?
    any suggestions

What are you looking for, exactly?
    My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

The studying goes on for the rest of your life. You're actually already on your path. I think you're at a natural stage.

Tell us what you like to do, what sort of path interests you. It's important to learn to follow your instincts and always do what feels right to you. It's also good to work out how to cope with times like this, it will probably happen more than once on your journey. What makes you feel inspired and reconnected? (meditation, getting yourself nearer to nature, writing down your feelings, etc). What gets you excited? Do you love animals, like to work with herbs and oils, are you drawn to tarot or runes?

This is the time to begin really getting to know yourself.
    And of course if you have a deity/deities/spirit guide it's the perfect time to ask for some guidance.

nesta

No man is so good as to be free of evil, nor so bad as to be worth nothing.
    Norse Proverb

The coward believes he will live forever, if he holds back in the battle, but in old age he shall have no peace.
    Norse Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by angelblosom View Post
    i just dont know where to start.. i have done all my studying and and prepareing i just dont know where to go from here?
    any suggestions
    There comes a point when you have to make the leap from just reading about things, to acutally doing them. You can read all you want, but some things you just need to experience. So I suggest starting out with something you'd like to try, whether its meditation or casting a circle or something else entirely if neither of those things apply to you.
    ~*~ )o( Blessings in Shadow & Light! )o( ~*~

~ Semper Fi ~

so probably a good idea is just to grab a notebook and start jottin down stuff of how i feel and what i am learning... i know that wicca is an ever learning thing and i think i that is awesome... i just wasnt shure what to do..

so probably a good idea is just to grab a notebook and start jottin down stuff of how i feel and what i am learning... i know that wicca is an ever learning thing and i think i that is awesome... i just wasnt shure what to do..
    You can 'do' just about anything....though I would ask....

What do you want to do?
    What We have fought and bled for will never be lost to us.

i would like to try to get a bos started and to either start or try to start some thing like that

i would like to try to get a bos started and to either start or try to start some thing like that
    You should spend a day at your local library. Bring a notebook. Go through the archaeology, religion, and occult/"new age" sections and just start looking through them. If there is anything in particular you'd like to research - e.g., specific deities and/or practices, etc. - try looking in the indexes first. Or, if you have no idea what you're looking for, just browse through as many books as possible. Whenever you come across something you find interesting, write it down in your notebook. (It's a good idea to write down the title, author, and page numbers of the books you quote from too, so you can check up on these sources again later if you need to.) Bring some change to make xeroxes, too. This is the way I started out on writing my grimoires.
    My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

thanks guys appreciate it