Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Glowy View Post
    Fresh water pearl/ pearl ( I know it is not a stone, but I use it and wear it almost daily) Moonstone.
    in a way a pearl could have started as a stone. usually anything that irrates the oyster. anyway it counts.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Garnet. My birthstone.
    Tweet THIS.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd have to say my favourites are hematite and moonstone. Hematite just feels so... solid and my moonstone necklace always makes me feel more connected with Divinity.

I'll be waiting for you, in my heart you are the one.
    If I cannot find you, I will look up to the sun/
    If from where you're standing, you can see the sky above
    I'll be waiting for you, if you still believe in love...

I have a labradorite pendant that I love. I've had many compliments on it when I wear it. I sometimes put it outside when there is a full moon to recharge it. I think l it creates a positive influence in my life.
    “Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace." Albert Schweitzer"

fire opal or black opal
    blue lace agate
    blue quartz
    lapis

I've got two favorites - moldavite and turquoise. I have a piece of turquoise I got when we were living in Indianapolis that's about the size of a racquetball. I've got many pieces of moldavite - even a piece that fits into one of my pendulums.
    PS - I'm not as freakin' clueless as you might think. I know enough. The damage is done.

This dark green one I have feels wonderful in my pocket. Not sure what it is. I also really like the look and feel of stitchtite.
    "put the pick in there Pete and turn it round real neat"

Picasso stone, hands down. Followed closely by "just quartz" and smokey or included quartzes. Especially the "fairy floss" included kind.

Picasso stone is a picture stone, one I use for scrying and spellwork. I have a small picasso stone sphere which tops my staff, and a dozen or more random tumbled stones that will some day become jewelry or runes.
    Supposedly it's a good stone for grounding and one of the more excellent stones for artists.

Where to begin....Quartz, amethyst - Ontario mainly, Laborite, soladite, Lapis, Garnet, Citrine, aquamarine, Onyx, goldstone, hematite, tiger eye and Obsidian....those are the ones that call to me most of the time and I get to work with them. I have a number of different stones and crystals mind you I can only wear a couple at a time. LOL

I am lucky enough to have been gifted a few pieces of Ontario amethyst by a friend and they hold wonderful energies.

Great Thread. LOL =)
    Last edited by Xerenity; October 9th, 2009 at 10:00 PM.

is offline Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul
    At present I am really attune with Moonstones and Agates!
    Winter Rouses All My Grief

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast