Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite stone?

Thumbs up What's your favorite stone?

I think we all have a favorite (or maybe a few) stone(s) that we are drawn to, for one reason or another. Maybe it's the colors, maybe it's the texture, or the properties, or maybe it's just the feel that the stone or crystal gives you.

I know that I'm personally a sucker for rainbow fluorite. It was the first crystal I ever had (wand and necklace) which was very near and dear to me. I wore my necklace every day until I gave it to my husband. It eventually broke, but I have found a replacement that I love. I guess for me it's the colors of the stone. And come to think of it, all of the rainbow fluorite I've owned have been green, then purple, then white.

Anyway, so that's me- what about you? What's you're favorite? Do you have a particular object (like a necklace or a wand or such) of the stone that you like the most?
    Share with us!
    ~Wingéd Mermaid~

I have a laboradorite pendulum as well as pendant. Both of them are very dear to me. I don't do any active working, but I find comfort in having both of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Mick Jagger
    A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents.
    -Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Ducking out of the way of all the incoming ego schrapnel!
    I'd have to say labradorite as well and amethyst comes in a close second.
    I'm drawn to wear labradorite more than any other stone and can't seem to stop shopping for jewelry with it. I many labradorite stones as well... just love it!

Ducking out of the way of all the incoming ego schrapnel!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepycat View Post
    Mick Jagger

LMAO!

Fossils for the win!

Alaskan Black Diamond (thats why i know it by anyway)

and Moonstone... I have no idea why on the moon stone but it captivates me to the point of distraction.
    PhoenixRevival

"I have infinite patience... It's tolerance I lack".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like citrine and fluorite for healing, amethyst for amplification.
    I also have a sphere of fossilized seaweed that has just unreal energy.
    And a three pointed quartz crystal I call "Traveler" 'cause when I meditate with it , it takes me places.
    A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents.
    -Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

I like Lapis Lazuli and emeralds.

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere. - Blaise Pascal

The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.- Galileo

It's gotta be the Tektites for me - particularly Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass, all created by the impact or activity of meteorites in our world. I love them for their colour, mystery and high vibration man lol!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast