Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite stone?

I live on an incredible acreage in the Qu'Appelle Valley
    fire opal for me.......................
    Enter Her World
    ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Black Alaskan (Hematite) and sapphires are my favorite stones. I also like emeralds.

Hematite because I like BLACK and sapphires because they are my husband's birthstone.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

I seem to be drawn to blood stone, malachite and amethyst, I have quite a few I've collected recently.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRevival View Post
    Alaskan Black Diamond (thats why i know it by anyway)
    Alaskan diamond ,Alaskan black diamond are other names for hematite.

for me as a fav. too many to describe. the ones i usually carry around the most are low grade aquamarine or aquamarine which is labeled beryl and jet.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

my most recent favorite, I fantasize that it is black: diamond straight out of the ground

black marble has personal meaning to me, i lived across the street from GA marble company for my entire childhood and teenage years...they would do blasting and pieces would sometimes fly across the street...white marble of various sizes was strewn everywhere...black marble was rare, especially the kind that's almost totally black with very little white...

here's a closeup:

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love

Rose quartz and amethyst have always been my favorites. Lately, I've been drawn to hematite a lot, though. And I've just discovered rainbow fluorite. I love the ones I have.
    If you're looking for a pissing match, please look elsewhere. I know what I can do, and don't need to defend it, or be competitive about it. I don't enjoy conflict, so please choose someone who does. Sincere questions are, of course, welcome. Blessed be.

I have a blog now at LiveJournal. It's uncut raw emotion, so proceed with caution, if that sort of thing bothers you.

Have you ever been in a battle of wits, only to realize that your opponent was unarmed?

The only person who has to like you is the one you see in the mirror every day.
    Ironically, if she does, others will, too.

Rose quartz. I even gave my boyfriend a little angel shaped rose quartz for his time in America (he is there on work placement). Hoping it will make him feel closer to me.

I am getting more into amethyst and tigers eye though. Those are also becoming my favourites.

"We are only asked to love, to offer hope to the many hopeless. We don't get to choose all the endings, but we are asked to play the rescuers. We won't solve all mysteries and our hearts will certainly break in such a vulnerable life, but it is the best way. We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home." ~
    TWLOHA

Facebook

oooh i like this thread! I absolutley LOOOOVE moonstone! The only piece i have is a ring, and its blue with some white, i think its called rainbow moonstone?? but when the light of the full moon hits it, it shines so beautifully, its just amazing! i'll have to post a picture of it later when i dig out my camera =)

Love,
    Rain

My favorites are clear quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, and lapis (although there are others I love and wear and use, because basically I just love crystals and stones!). If I had to narrow it down to just one, I'd probably have to say rose quartz -- I have several pieces of it that are special to me, and my favorite pendulum is rose quartz.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast