Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite stone?

It's not beautiful, but I have this chunk of uncut VERY VERY dark green tourmaline that I am just so connected to, I can't explain why.

Amethyst and turquoise are my favorites, and I regularly wear rings and other jewelry with these in them.

Amethyst because it is my birthstone, and for its psychic properties. Purple also happens to be my favorite color, so there are multiple biases. ;o)

My love of turquoise arose from living in Phoenix, AZ for 20 years. I miss the wide availability of cheap & beautiful turquoise and silver jewelry!
    I am a part of all that I have read.
    ~John Kieran

This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
    ~The Dalai Lama

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
    ~Mother Teresa

You don't have a soul. You ARE a soul. You have a body.
    ~C.S. Lewis

Not sure if I replied to this already but anywho...mine is rose quartz and always has been. I will immediatly pick out a rose quartz before any other stone.

Though lately I have become more attracted to moss agate and moonstone.

"We are only asked to love, to offer hope to the many hopeless. We don't get to choose all the endings, but we are asked to play the rescuers. We won't solve all mysteries and our hearts will certainly break in such a vulnerable life, but it is the best way. We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home." ~
    TWLOHA

Facebook

hi

i love jet

Labradorite and Moonstone always call to me, but there are others depending on my mood... right now I can't get enough red jasper and carnelian
    ~nyx

Right now its Amythest and Moonstones. But ive always had an affinity with clear quartz

The Earth is a soft, beautiful woman, and the witch is her voice -- The Silver Wolf

I thought thee fair, I thought thee bright, who art as black as hell, as dark as night -- William Shakespeare

The road to paradise leads through the gates of Hell -- The Silver Wolf

I adore working with rose quartz for healing heart issues, feel affinity with Amethyst and moon stone also.
    connected to ISIS!!

Amethyst and bloodstone are my favorites.

I have a huge amethyst point, it's about the size of the palm of my hand, that I work with often. It's extremely comforting and calming. I like to keep it under my pillow when I'm sleeping. I'll also keep it around me while I'm at home in general, it seems to clear away negative energy.

The bloodstone I have is a small piece but I carry it with me all the time. I use it as protection and it seems to have strong vibrations. I've meditated with it before and received some interesting results. Same with amethyst to be honest.
    "For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling

http://nokturnel.livejournal.com/profile

I like all of them.

I live on an incredible acreage in the Qu'Appelle Valley
    am still loving fire opal................. bezoar stone if I ever find a real one...............and not on line....from the insides of an animal
    Enter Her World
    ~Jaqueline Frost touches the flowers~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast