Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite stone?

I have always been drawn to Tigerseye, ever since I was little. Calms me down to hold it, I would put it in my palm whenever I would have to sing in front of anyone and I could steady my voice.
    Another is moonstone, if I am having a hard time thinking about something it seems to give me clarity. Also makes me feel more energetic.
    I will always love quartz of all kinds of course as well!
    "A kiss may ruin a human life." -Oscar Wilde.

Labradorite, ocean jasper, rainforest jasper, selentite, amethyst , lapis lazuli, ammonite (not really a stone but i love them) and rose quartz in a big way since I recieved my Reiki I attunement.

I always keep wanting to touch hematite, it's like a compulsion but I can't handle its energy when I do lol.

Mine is Rose Quartz. It helped me a lot during me teenage mood swing years, and it keeps me clam now too.
    Everything is right for me, which is right for you, O Universe.
    Nothing for me is too early or too late, which comes in due time for you.
    Everything is fruit to me which your seasons bring, O Nature.
    From you are all things, in you are all things, to you all things return.

Marcus Aurelius

I'm not sure if all of these are stones, but my favs are: amber, agate, ruby (if I ever get married, I want a ruby, not diamond ), lapis luzuli, sapphire, citrine...um, I can't recall the rest. I know there are others.

Mystic Fire Topaz currently. Eventually it will change as they always do for me. When I was a kid I loved sapphires and in a way I still do. My engagement ring has a sapphire in it, but I saw the mystic fire topaz and because of how deceptive its colors are I think I fell for it. I have two sets of earrings that my fiancee gave me at different times and I think how they are constantly changing colors depending on the light reflects what currently do naturally. I think this is why I'm drawn to mystic fire topaz.

I have a Larimar ring and a small piece of Lapis Lazuli. Both of them have gotten lost a million times, but they always let me find them. They're absolutely a joy to have.

current fav stone is Tibetan lava rock
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Any fossil (hey they're rocks!). I've also always loved amber - it's from an ancient tree and sometimes there's bugs inside!

Crystal-wise, I love quartz. I have a collection of points, including a cluster I dug from the earth and cleaned myself (it's big enough to serve as a book end). I know they're pretty "generic," but I love how they look and feel.

It has to be jade, amber or pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grumble View Post
    Any fossil (hey they're rocks!). .
    cool
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast