Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite stone?

I like Opals and Pearls as far as jewelry but I don't really uses crystals or stones in my work. I have used bloodstone on areas I have pain and had them reduce the sensation so I don't have to take a pill. I love rocks, like I found one on a walk rocks. I put them in the fish tank after a good cleaning.

Amethyst, labradorite, and flourite. In that order.
    Amethysts seem to gravitate to me....they show up all the time in my life. So I guess the love goes both ways.
    "I believe in peace, bitch."
    - Tori Amos

"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground. Silly monkeys give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here."
    - Tool

Hematite, Pyrite, and Amethyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Miwu View Post
    Hematite, Pyrite, and Amethyst.
    cool. also you could get either a hematite or amethyst ring and place the other stones on it.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

The ones I feel strongest to right now are:
    Carnelian, Obsidian, Sodalite, Tiger's Eye and I just got Yellow Opal.

Yellow Opal is supposed to help kidneys. I've mentioned before that I will have to go on dialysis soon and it just called me today. Also, for some odd thing, I have to have two of every stone I get. Two carnelians, two obsidians...and so on. We have two feet, two kidneys, yeah you get the point. And I have started a trend with my family, stone elastic bracelets, I have carnelian of course and now my mom and sister want these stone chip bracelets.
    Please click on my little ones:
    My Dragcave Scroll

Irish Blessing:
    May your troubles be less, your blessing be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door!

FanFiction: Eryessa: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3054205/Eryessa
    FictionPress: Eryessa http://www.fictionpress.com/u/866606/Eryessa

Amethyst has been my favorite since I was a wee little one. I use it for the psychic properties and to cleanse other crystals. I also really like tiger's eye.

I've always had an affinity for opal (birthstone), but lately I've been obsessed with labradorite. It's supposed to be hpod for creative writing and I just love the way it shimmers.
    "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
    Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
    When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
    AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
    :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Oh that is hard to choose! I love them all but the one I have/use the most of is amethyst and regular quartz. But you will often find me just running my hands thru my bowl full of all different kinds...

(use to be able to by chip? necklaces of all sorts of different crystals) I have all sorts of different ones.
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Hematite has always been what I gravitate towards. When I was younger my uncle took me to a garage sale down the street from where I lived and they had a bunch of crystals they were selling. I picked out my favorite and he bought it for me and told me to keep it for good luck, so I did! I took it everywhere with me! Neither of us really knew what kind of crystal it was, I just liked that it was a special rock (I was 5) haha but I was definitely drawn to it and still have the same one today (with the addition of many more lol). It wasn't until I was in my 20's and stared learning about crysrtals thet I was like "Oh hey! I've had a tumbled hematite this whole time."

So Hematite is definitely what I'm drawn to althouhgh my crystal collection has grown quite a bit larger now!

Unakite and Rainbow Moonstone are my favorites.
    "...You are a child of the universe;
    no less than the trees and the stars;
    you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
    whatever you conceive Him to be..."

'Desiderata' Max Ehrmann 1927

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast