Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: What do your psychic instincts tell you about the previous poster?

Quote Originally Posted by kchoye View Post
    It's raining here at the office. And right as I read this the girl Sarah I work with walked up behind me... ooooooEEEEEEoooo
    Window (As in a building, not the computer platform). purple clothing.

(Granted, window might not be anything psychic, might be prompted by your mention of rain.....perhaps it has your attention right now, though?)

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it!"
    Arthur Dent Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mass hysteria and mass complacency are flip sides of the same coin. Never panic, always think for yourself. Question all information, even from those individuals and sources you hold most cherished, for in those instances, complacency and hysteria alike become all too easy. All information either comes from humans or is filtered through the human mind (our own or another's) and thus subject to human faults no matter if it comes from a scientist or a messiah. Question it. And constantly question yourself.

Neither ravens nor wolves like to be gilt in silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvis Canis Latrans View Post

(Granted, window might not be anything psychic, might be prompted by your mention of rain.....perhaps it has your attention right now, though?)
    Corvis, I get the impression that you are shorter than everyone else around you.

Also, that you have a dog and someone likes to call that dog "Spot" which annoys you.

Haven't done this kind of thing in ages, and things are chaotic around here so I don't know for sure where this is coming from. Just getting those two things at this point.

Not physically short, though perhaps feeling small at times.

No dogs, though I would be annoyed at anyone calling it "Spot" as such a name seems rather uncreative to me....

I have been thinking about offering to pet- and house-sit again for people though, lately.

Mass hysteria and mass complacency are flip sides of the same coin. Never panic, always think for yourself. Question all information, even from those individuals and sources you hold most cherished, for in those instances, complacency and hysteria alike become all too easy. All information either comes from humans or is filtered through the human mind (our own or another's) and thus subject to human faults no matter if it comes from a scientist or a messiah. Question it. And constantly question yourself.

Lunacie,

blue flowers, a window with light shining into the room.

That's all I've got without thinking too much. This is a fun exercize.

Not physically short, though perhaps feeling small at times.

No dogs, though I would be annoyed at anyone calling it "Spot" as such a name seems rather uncreative to me....

I have been thinking about offering to pet- and house-sit again for people though, lately.
    Well, you don't have to be actually short in order to be surrounded by people who are taller. And maybe you're going to be pet-sitting a dog called Spot? Or maybe I'm full of ... hot air?

I am using the computer platform windows, and the new shirts we got into the office are a hideous shade of indigo/ purple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Quote Originally Posted by kchoye View Post
    I am using the computer platform windows, and the new shirts we got into the office are a hideous shade of indigo/ purple.
    Are the shirts kind of blouse-like? Something decorated about the front?

Are the shirts kind of blouse-like? Something decorated about the front?
    women's polo shirts with our company logo on the left breast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

The Force is strong in this one.They will lead the Rebels to victory over the evil ant people.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast