Thread: Psychics & Sensitives; Resources

Psychics & Sensitives; Resources

Here is a thread to post information and/or links to books, web-sites or other resources which could be of use or interest to psychics and sensitives.
    I have a few things in mind to put here, but please go ahead and beat me to it!
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Apologies for being more than a little slow to get this section going; frankly in between doing my day job, I am finding it hard to wade through the reams and reams of total fluff that are out there!
    If anyone has read anything in paper or on line that they would actually recommend, please do post it here.
    Meanwhile the on line reviews of this book seem more promising than most (which isn't saying a lot!), has anyone here actually read it?

Empowered By Empathy--Rose Rosetree

Huge list of Books

There are some on this site/page. Just cut and paste the link into your browser to download (registration not required).

http://www.rlsforum.net/e-books-and-tutorials/14022-occult-spiritual-esoteric-and-alternative-ebooks.html

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

These may be of interest to people:

Playful Psychic - I think this is quite a good course, it's got good info anyway, IMO.

PsiPog.net - quite a few cool techniques and articles.

WhyWiccansSuck.com (this is the archived version, as it's no longer available), especially the course on the links page, Witchcraft From the Ground Up

Davens Journal - he's written some cool lessons, and some very great articles, I like 'The Path of the Magician'

Cantrap - really cool site.

The House of Hekat - I just started to look at this one, it seems interesting.

Looking into Traditional Yoga wouldn't hurt either, as after a certain stage, powers do start to develop, I recommend the works of Georg Feuerstein

Also, Swami Vivekananda (he was one of the main people who brought Yoga to the West), apparantly, wrote some treatises on Raja Yoga, which is supposedly the best Yoga system for developing psychic powers. You can read his work for free at 'The Complete works of Swami Vivekananda'.

Not sure if that helps or not, but, I hope it does .

Thanks for the links folks! Keep them coming.

Hope it helps some people .

As requested I am going to re-sticky this thread. Please add as many links, recommendations and suggestions as you can.