Thread: Chart Reading request

Chart Reading request

Hi, I'd like some insight into what my astro chart has to say about love and careers. Thanks!!

Here's a link to my chart.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ochartedit.gif
    Sacred Paths DSM - an open circle of pagans based in Des Moines, IA

Interesting that you ask for both Love and Carrer, they are very much tied together in your chart. (On a side note: I normally only work with aspects that are 6 degrees or less. I say normally because I have come across charts that the closest aspect was 5 degrees)

Let's start with basic configuration:
    your chart is very western orientated. Your one major planet that is in the East is your Moon, which is conjunct to Chiron and intercepted in the 12th house. MC is Pisces, Sun Aquarius in the 8th and squared to Pluto.

There is a theme running through everything in your chart that you don't have a solid sense of 'self', but at the same time, there is a great deal of passion and energy. But you don't know where to direct it.

Starting with your Ego, your Sun in Aquarius, Conjunct to Venus, Square to Pluto, sesquisquare to your Moon and inconjunct to your Asc. There is idealism, confusion and imbalance in this set up. You know how you want things, or how you think things should be, but you can never seem to find it or make what you find into something real.

Notice Neptune on your 7th house cusp and that your Nodal Axis sits on top of your Pluto Axis, and that the house rulers of those are Venus and Pluto.

The 7th house isn't just marriage, it's partners. This applies to marriage, work partnerships, legal actions, etc. With Neptune sitting on the cusp, you will gravitate toward relationships that feed your soul. Mystic people and artistic people on the positive side, negitive side is conartists, druggies, those with metal disorders. This is amplified in your carrer choice because Neptune also is the ruler of your MC.

On top of all of this, your Moon is conjunct to Chiron in the 12th and intercepted, and ruler of your Asc.

What does all this babble mean? (sorry I have a tendicy of trying to explain everything at one time)

The confused position of your Sun and Moon shows that at your core, you have trouble seeing things for what they are or if you do see it, to put yourself in second, or third, or fourth place to others. There is a predisposition to people being able to manipulate you.

I pulled your Horary chart on your post. It shows that you're going through a change. Now I don't know what these changes are but with the Moon being at the apex of a Yod and NN just beginning in Aquarius, I have a good feeling that it involves all that I touched on.

Your also going to start experiencing a Pluto transit, if you haven't already gotten a taste of it.

Back to Love and Carrer: realize your tendicies. Also realize that things are going to change over the next few years. You're going through many changes, which can be difficult, but needed. View this as a period of learning and growth and understand that what you build right now may not last if it can't keep up with your own internal developement.

Pay attention to what YOU need. Not what you think others want you to be. Also realize that those things that you have a vision of perfection about, may not be realistic for anyone else. By all means, shoot for the stars... but be proud of yourself if you only get to the moon.
    Valerie

thanks Faeawyn for the banner
    astrology forum guide

... don't say I didn't warn you.
    ------This is my adopted smilie, I found him passed out on the floor.

How can you say that a oak is more beautiful than an elm, or the mountians more beautiful than the ocean? Everything from the Goddess is beautiful in its own way, but not everyone is going to see the beauty. Don't spend your lives being the mountian that longs to be the ocean.

owner of Random Quote 1419

Wow, thank you very much. It was very accurate and I appreciate your insight so much. I have been going through a period of a lot of change lately. It's given me a lot to think about.
    Sacred Paths DSM - an open circle of pagans based in Des Moines, IA

Quote Originally Posted by Valkie View Post

Let's start with basic configuration:
    your chart is very western orientated. Your one major planet that is in the East is your Moon, which is conjunct to Chiron and intercepted in the 12th house. MC is Pisces, Sun Aquarius in the 8th and squared to Pluto.

There is a theme running through everything in your chart that you don't have a solid sense of 'self', but at the same time, there is a great deal of passion and energy. But you don't know where to direct it.

Starting with your Ego, your Sun in Aquarius, Conjunct to Venus, Square to Pluto, sesquisquare to your Moon and inconjunct to your Asc. There is idealism, confusion and imbalance in this set up. You know how you want things, or how you think things should be, but you can never seem to find it or make what you find into something real.

Notice Neptune on your 7th house cusp and that your Nodal Axis sits on top of your Pluto Axis, and that the house rulers of those are Venus and Pluto.

The 7th house isn't just marriage, it's partners. This applies to marriage, work partnerships, legal actions, etc. With Neptune sitting on the cusp, you will gravitate toward relationships that feed your soul. Mystic people and artistic people on the positive side, negitive side is conartists, druggies, those with metal disorders. This is amplified in your carrer choice because Neptune also is the ruler of your MC.

On top of all of this, your Moon is conjunct to Chiron in the 12th and intercepted, and ruler of your Asc.

What does all this babble mean? (sorry I have a tendicy of trying to explain everything at one time)

The confused position of your Sun and Moon shows that at your core, you have trouble seeing things for what they are or if you do see it, to put yourself in second, or third, or fourth place to others. There is a predisposition to people being able to manipulate you.

I pulled your Horary chart on your post. It shows that you're going through a change. Now I don't know what these changes are but with the Moon being at the apex of a Yod and NN just beginning in Aquarius, I have a good feeling that it involves all that I touched on.

Your also going to start experiencing a Pluto transit, if you haven't already gotten a taste of it.

Back to Love and Carrer: realize your tendicies. Also realize that things are going to change over the next few years. You're going through many changes, which can be difficult, but needed. View this as a period of learning and growth and understand that what you build right now may not last if it can't keep up with your own internal developement.

Pay attention to what YOU need. Not what you think others want you to be. Also realize that those things that you have a vision of perfection about, may not be realistic for anyone else. By all means, shoot for the stars... but be proud of yourself if you only get to the moon.

I've never seen or met such a competent astrologist in my life.
    ManWitch