Thread: Tour De France updates

Tour De France updates

Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

You can also go to Versus.com for daily and up to the minute updates. Of course, you can watch it if you have that channel as well. It's been exciting so far and not just because of Lance Armstrong. The race for the Green Jersey is thrilling as well.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

can we say rilvalry?

Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

I do NOT like Contador. Not just because of his barbs with Lance, but he acts like he won all by himself. If it wasn't for Lance and the REST of Astana, he wouldn't be anywhere. Lance and the team PROTECTED his lead at all costs. Lance knew he got beat and helped that whiny bratt get to Paris. Ugh. I watched the entire race and I can say as a fan of the Race, Contador's antics were just plain unappealing and I was really hoping that Lance or the Swiss hottie Cancellara (sp?) would've won. I hope Lance or one of the Schelck brothers kick AC's arse up and down the Alps next year.

For me, it was exciting overall. Watching Thor and Mark Cavendish (the Manx missle) battle it out for the Green jersey was thrilling. I enjoyed the Race very much this year, my fave being the Team Time Trial.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3