Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black-Eyed Kids in Kansas

is offline Putting the "Cuss" in Customer

Black-Eyed Kids in Kansas

Link

“The hooded one then told me they couldn't come in unless I told them it was OK and that they hoped I would because they were thirsty,” Katie said. “I opened my door and darted inside. At this point I shut the door and locked it.”

She dropped onto the couch, her breaths coming in short, heavy gasps, when something tapped on the window behind her head.

“One of the boys stood there staring through the glass,” Katie said. “I remember his words very clearly; ‘just let us in, miss. We aren't dangerous, we don't have anything to hurt you with.’ I was beyond frightened at this point.”

Katie jumped off the couch and ran through the duplex, checking doors and windows to make sure they were locked.
    As much as I would like to believe there was something paranormal about this, its probably just some punk kids that got ahold of some specialty contact lens things and decided it would be fun to creep people out. That is the simplest explanation so it is therefore the most probable, right?
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

All of the sightings of black eyed teens sound alike- they ask for help of some sort and creep out the "victim"
    That would not be hard to mimic.
    Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

Not a story I'm familiar with, but because of the source I'd say it definately belongs in Paranormal.

I could be a dark eyed kid too...all I need are FX lenses.

I want black contacts!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A spooky story struggling desperately to be modern folklore - not overly original either; very Village of the Damned and Children of the Corn with a hearty dose of vampire myth.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Honestly, it sounds a lot like the movie 'The Strangers'. And they're teens, so they obviously have at least heard of the movie and know what it's about. Sounds like they were just trying to creep her out - it worked.

Black contacts are pretty easy to find. I got an uncle who has snake eye contacts. He wears them whenever he goes to the bank just to freak the tellers out.

it could of been a joke , but its really hard to disprove something over the internet without photos or video.

so i am not sure what to think of this , its a plausible its true but thats on a limb

No its really easy to disprove.

If it were true, and those kids were playing a joke, they must have been very very bored. Me and my old bff did pranks like that. But never for such an extended period of time. And it never worked because everyone knew us.

It sounds like a fictional story. Adn black eyes like that have been portrayed in recent paranormal shows like A Haunting. it supposed to signify a demonic spirit.

But those contacts are easy to get now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast