Thread: The NRL! (National Rugby League) (Aussies)

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.

The NRL! (National Rugby League) (Aussies)

Okay, so... Dragons are looking darned good, and they are my favorite TEAM, But I'm still looking from some beauties from my all time favorite players team... The Brisbane Broncos... hopefully they'll be in the finales?

Anyone else have some hopes, dreams or... growlings (like I have against the Bulldogs?)
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Once in a while I can see a match ( usually old) I love to watch Rugby. Great fun to see. We don't have any local teams ( I am in the States) Though the Uni sometimes has a game. SO I don't have a team
    Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

I'm more of an AFL girl myself, but when watching rugby, I usually barrack for the Rabbitohs. Doesn't everybody hate the Bulldogs?

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    I'm more of an AFL girl myself, but when watching rugby, I usually barrack for the Rabbitohs. Doesn't everybody hate the Bulldogs?
    I tried to watch AFL, I can't seem to get any enjoyment out of it... I guess I just like tackles too much.

Well, I am fairly terrified of Brett Kimmorley, their captain, he freaks me out. And in my opinion most of the Bulldogs are very good at one thing... playing unfairly.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw