Thread: Family shrugs off gender testing for "Golden Girl" others think could be a man

Family shrugs off gender testing for "Golden Girl" others think could be a man

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090820...20090820084907

Do it for all- or none
    Gender means more than what is on the outside. I understand that a TG person, raised or/and competeing as a woman/man MAY have an advantage, depending on the sport.

Anyone?

Plus I think it is BS about how they judge her looks.
    Last edited by Glowy; August 20th, 2009 at 07:36 PM.
    Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

I think it's a valid criticism. Men are biologically stronger and faster than women. They build muscle much more quickly and easily then women do. So if there is question about gender, then I think the athlete should prove it. It's just a matter of a simple DNA test.

I wouldn't necessarily trust the structure of the genitalia in determining gender, though. There have been documented cases of ambiguous genitalia where it is difficult to determine gender based on looks alone.
    ~*~
    There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
    Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
    I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.