Thread: Brand New to MW looking for a mentor

Brand New to MW looking for a mentor

Hello, I feel I was born pagan. I have read and absorbed books on my believes well seems since I could read. I live in a remote Colorado community. Filled with Chritians but not pagans that I have ever ran into. So with that said, Is there anyone who would lend me a hand with going further in my path with some mentoring.

Blessed be
    LeAnne

Hey Leanne,

The mentor program should be up and running soon so if you need something more structured to find a mentor program through we'll have it available. Don't be discouraged by lack of response, it's a pretty well known fact that the adopt a newbie program has been on hold for a while. Welcome to the program and I hope to see you in the mentor program!

KC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

thanks so much for the quick response.

Not a problem. PM me if you have any questions about the site. If I can't answer it, I may be able to put you in touch with someone who can.

Best of luck,

KC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

I'm in CO too, in Pueblo, specifically. I'm new to everything, but feel like this is for me. Still learning and have a ways to go, but I'm here if you'd love to chat and learn together.