Thread: Mentor Newbie chat suggestions

Mentor Newbie chat suggestions

Just an idea once y'all get matched up:

Create a (or use your own) gmail account. This has a text and video chat option that will allow you to communicate on the regular with your mentor or newbie. Gmail also allows you to save "googledocs" so you can cut and paste sections of your chat, as well as take notes live.

Any other suggestions on methods of communication?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

AIM works quite well, and allows for video-conferencing. It's also compatible with iChat on Macs
    ~*~
    There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
    Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
    I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

Skype is a program people can use. It does IM/text-based chat, web cam, and mic/headphone communication.
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

I always forget about Skype, even though I have and use it quite often LOL
    ~*~
    There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
    Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
    I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

is offline we are all just wandering souls

Embarrassed help

im new to the pagan religon and need some help if someone sees this and can help please email me at oxsmh89xo@gmail.com