Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Digital Witches Tool Kit

A great explanation of the Pentagram/cle. - An article that traces this common Wiccan ideograph.

(Thanks Terra Matter!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

There is also information on:

www.digitalbookindex.com -this site has books from various sources including sacred scripts and Cornell. Under both religion and witchcraft. Includes persecution, myths and fables, and other dated texts (some of which are actually n.d. or not dated) the oldest I've seen so far is
    The Hieroglyphic Monad ["24 theorems intended to condense occult knowledge into a single symbol"]dated 1564 London. which was found at Nortonsimperim

Also if you look around www.scribd.com you can find herbal books, Lucid dreaming books, and tons more.

Thank you all for the links to other sources!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3