Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: how do you cleanse crystals ?

how do you cleanse crystals ?

I just got some crystals today but i dont know how to cleanse them and give positive energy to them
    can some one help please ?

There are many ways to cleanse new crystals. Here is what I do:

First, I let them soak in salt water. Then if there is a full moon out, I set them in my windows over night. Then the next morning, I light some incense and I run them through the smoke several times.

Fire is also very cleansing. To give them positive energy you put them in the palm of your hand, one at a time, if you have more than one, and you imagine a white light filling them.

Easy as pie.
    Last edited by LilithMorgana; September 10th, 2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Tweet THIS.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank you for your help and replying to me

It was my pleasure.
    Tweet THIS.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

runnig water is good. i also use the salt water method. this cleanses them. now i do it a bit diferently as far as charging them. i put the charge the stone with my intent for it depending on which stone depends on my intent for it.
    Em Hetep Pert Em Hetep

~MeriBast~

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    I rinse them off with lemon juice.

Lemons are another citrus fruit that did not become widely known until the Middle Ages. Lemon juice is a powerful cleaning agent and is used to wash magical implements of all types of toxicity. A cleansing tea is made from dried lemon peels. [Fire ++]
    from here
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

Quote:
    Lemons are another citrus fruit that did not become widely known until the Middle Ages. Lemon juice is a powerful cleaning agent and is used to wash magical implements of all types of toxicity. A cleansing tea is made from dried lemon peels. [Fire ++]
    from here
    Wow I learned something new today :D

As for me how I cleanse my crystals varies from time to time.
    Sometimes I have it the sun or moonlight, sometimes I hold it in my hand and cleanse it that way. Or I use water whether or fresh spring or salted.
    I use smoke or incense if I have them or I use a combination of all 4 elements ..

As for putting positive energy into crystals I just make sure I am in a positive mood before I go holding my crystals. Over the years I have noted if I do not do this then any other emotional energy I have at the time will stay with the crystal or gemstone. And it makes it that much more work to cleanse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Hawk View Post

from here
    do the stones get sticky after that. Although I am not surprised ,this is the first time I heard of it. lemon oil i know will not get so sticky. hmmm, a tea infused with lemon peels. you should also add orange and possibly lime peels to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensEye View Post
    Wow I learned something new today :D

As for me how I cleanse my crystals varies from time to time.
    Sometimes I have it the sun or moonlight, sometimes I hold it in my hand and cleanse it that way. Or I use water whether or fresh spring or salted.
    I use smoke or incense if I have them or I use a combination of all 4 elements ..
    with the sun, it can sometimes change the color of a crystal if left out too long.

As for putting positive energy into crystals I just make sure I am in a positive mood before I go holding my crystals. Over the years I have noted if I do not do this then any other emotional energy I have at the time will stay with the crystal or gemstone. And it makes it that much more work to cleanse.

this i agree with. But with sending back negative energy the stones i use are not exactly charged with that. they are cleansed but not too often.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

thank you all for your replys this is all so helpful thanks you

The cleansing method I've found that works for me is to rinse them in warm salt water, then set on a screen above a sage smudge. I don't charge my stones, so I'm not sure how to answer that one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast