Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anyone Else a Buffy Fan?

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    Loved this show! As soon as I finish cycling through the Star Trek shows (in the middle of TNG now), I need to watch Buffy again. I wish they would do a reboot of it, along the lines of Diary of Demon Hunting Soccer Mom (which was clearly inspired by Buffy in the first place).
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Ahautenites, I'm torn on the idea of rebooting BtVS. I had a thought about how it would work if they updated it to be more modern, since cell phones and such weren't nearly as widespread/a thing when it first aired. I'm not sure if that'd work. Maybe if they just didn't do that, it'd work, but I don't know if it would attract anyone besides people who are already fans. I haven't seen Diary of Demon Hunting Soccer Mom, so I can't comment WRT that. What are your thoughts?

is offline Wondering where I left the TARDIS....
    Ahautenites, are you familiar with the comics?
    Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
    "While I dance I cannot judge,
    I cannot hate,
    I cannot seperate myself from life.
    I can only be joyful and whole.
    That is why I dance."
    --Hans Bos

No no no no no no to a reboot. So not needed.

Now I wouldn't be opposed to something in the same universe, modern day. I haven't read the comics but have wondered how that universe adjusted to the sudden influx of slayers.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

myself I would want to see if not a reboot,, (quick note on reboot, if they did do a reboot it should be an alternative universe reboot so everything happens but differently ).

a sequel,, buffy the mother of a slayer,, , somehow the vampires grow oldish looking due to a magic spell (to say why spike and angel look old , dont' forget that old looking vampire in the submarine , ) and guiles is king of the watchers.
    forget that season 8 , 9 comics,, we want to see It done in real life. , so they wouldn't be cannon is how I would write it.
    keeping the peace.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3