Thread: What do you like to see in Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft?

is offline I'm not shy. I'm just studying my prey

What do you like to see in Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft?

Would would you like to see in Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft? How would you like to improve it, change the structure, organize it, etc.?

Any thoughts, opinions, etc.? All comments are welcome by everybody, in a respectful manner.
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

I would like to see more "general information" -- maybe I just should ask a whole bunch of questions?

A lot of Dianic/Goddess-centric websites I have been to are very difficult to navigate, or I have trouble finding basic points and such that I am interested in. Also I enjoy the inspirational writing/goddess chants/whatnot posts in here, as well.

I'm not expressing myself well today; apologies.
    little zombies by p. robertson
    i was by zetta

I have been an Eclectic Pagan for a while, but I have recently felt called to a Goddess-centered spirituality. I don't know if anyone has done so as I have not read a great deal about this path, but I would like to see seasonal holy days based on something other than Wiccan festivals.

I have recently changed my path particulars to coincide with the moon rather than the sun. For example, my Earth time starts today with the new moon instead of on Samhain as it used to.

I still want to celebrate the equinoxes and the solstices, but I would like them to focus on something other than the cycle of the Wiccan God.

I know I need to read more, but right now, I really want to be led by my intuition and guidance from Goddess.