Thread: What do you like to see in Gods & Goddesses?

is offline I'm not shy. I'm just studying my prey

What do you like to see in Gods & Goddesses?

What do you like to see in Gods & Goddesses? How would you like to improve it, change the structure, organize it, etc.?

Any thoughts, opinions, etc.? All comments are welcome by everybody, in a respectful manner.
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

is offline I'm not shy. I'm just studying my prey
    Nothing?
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

I guess I'll post first, but, I think I'd like to the Gods and Goddesses of the week return (I don't think I've seen them done in awhile, but, if they are still being done, I apologise for being blind and not seeing them ).

I'd also like it if there was maybe more info on different deities, that might not be so well known.

Can I make a request for Japanese deities?
    ......with liberty and justice for all;
    For all means for all without exceptions!

What is more valuable than liberty? Nothing, not even my own life. As without liberty, is life really worth living?

"those who would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, deserve neither, and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

"Don't Tread on Me" - Forgot

Since I Guided here for a long time, here are some ideas:
    Deity of the Week threads, there's still plenty that I never got to
    Trivia threads?
    Reviving the Myths & Folklore forum. For some reason it's always been neglected, but there are countless possibilities there.

Quote Originally Posted by ninurta2008 View Post
    Can I make a request for Japanese deities?
    A good idea, and, maybe, something explaining about what the Kami are exactly.

I'd also like to see something done with Buddhist Bodhisattvas, and explaing how they differ to Gods (Boddhisattvas are higher than Gods, with one foot out the door and one foot in reality, if I'm remembering correctly) and maybe one on Christian deities (including Gnostic, like Sophia, Abraxas, the other Aeons, even the evil Gods, like the Demiurge/Saklas, the Archons, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    Since I Guided here for a long time, here are some ideas:
    Deity of the Week threads, there's still plenty that I never got to
    Trivia threads?
    Reviving the Myths & Folklore forum. For some reason it's always been neglected, but there are countless possibilities there.
    The Deity of the Week threads is one of the ones I'd love to see back, like I said in my first post, trivia threads sound quite cool too.

I really like the idea of more being done in the Myths & Folklore forum - like you said, there's a lot of potential, but, there hasn't been much going on there, maybe include Folklore from different areas of the world, maybe modern Folklore, and not just Pagan Folklore either (Jewish folklore is really interesting, to me anyway, and I'd like to learn about Muslim and Christian folk beliefs too).

Subscribing to thread.

Philosophia - was going to talk to you about starting a thread like this. Great minds and all that. :cheers: Let's talk about re-starting the DOTW threads...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Guide: Gods and Goddesses

MW Tarot Readings NOT currently accepting tarot reading requests via PM, but will answer posts in the Reading Request subforum if it is possible for me to do so. :spinnysmi

Hm. Since the two Guides for G&Gs haven't been active for a few months, does anyone mind if I start the Deity of the Week threads up? I could do them bi-monthly. Since I did a lot of the past ones, I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    Hm. Since the two Guides for G&Gs haven't been active for a few months, does anyone mind if I start the Deity of the Week threads up? I could do them bi-monthly. Since I did a lot of the past ones, I don't mind.
    I'd really like that .