Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tea house

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.

The Tea house

Yes... the tea house. I have an unhealthy obsession with tea. Get over it.
    I just felt like starting a thread where one can have whimsical conversations.

Mainly because I think this place is way too void of activity as of... well... most of the time.

Right now I am sipping green tea and contemplating the aspects of my so-called atheistic spirituality. I can't really say for sure if spirituality is the correct term for it since it's mainly based on psychological theories and scientific theories.
    I like string theory... I have to remember to read up on it closer and not just listen to when my husband goes of on little rants.
    Is a spirituality really spiritual if you know it's based on psychological rituals designed to keep oneself sane?

See... I rant just as well as the next person. Pull up a chair and discuss anything and everything. Anyone have any book tips?
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

*sits and sips some mango and passion fruit tea*

I want a TARDIS. Seriously... I do want one. And I am quite sure I know where to get one.
    I have a British friend who seems to be able to get more done in a day than is humanly possible, he is insanely smart, he seemingly has no substantial past... he's seriously like a time lord... And the fact that he dresses like Christopher Eccleston's version of the doctor helps as well, I guess.

On another note... has anyone read "Comet"? Carl Sagan wrote some of it and I've been thinking about reading it for quite some time now, but I keep asking myself... am I really that interested in comets?

Oh well... I'll just sit here and rant to myself and discuss things with myself like a crazy person until someone joins in. I just hope I can stop the crazy when it's not needed anymore. Hmmm... doubtful.

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun Alma View Post
    Yes... the tea house. I have an unhealthy obsession with tea. Get over it.
    I just felt like starting a thread where one can have whimsical conversations.
    I have an obsession with tea as well! And I sooo like whimsical conversation! I can't believe I have so much in common with myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun Alma View Post
    Mainly because I think this place is way too void of activity as of... well... most of the time.
    I agree... way to empty, it echoes in here. I suppose it might be because whimsical conversations aren't as appreciated as serious ones.

I love myself. I am so smart. (And bored)

Well, I saw this thread and felt bad for you , so I thought I'd let you know that now I have to go and make a cup of tea. I <3 tea.

Since you visited our Pantheist Coffee Shop, I thought I'd drop by and say hi

Can I get some biscuits with my tea?

Tea is the best! I am especially fond of green tea, and recently I've come to like mango/passion fruit tea.

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Since you visited our Pantheist Coffee Shop, I thought I'd drop by and say hi

Can I get some biscuits with my tea?
    Oh yes, biscuits you can have. Plenty of biscuits!

I'm having orange pekoe tea. I like other kinds of tea too, but that's my staple.
    I enjoy Blueberry Pomegranate White Tea, as well. Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by gwendar View Post
    I'm having orange pekoe tea. I like other kinds of tea too, but that's my staple.
    I enjoy Blueberry Pomegranate White Tea, as well. Yum!
    Blueberry Pomegranate White Tea? Sounds delicious! Gonna have to look into that. mmmm

So, is there a best way to make tea? My mum just puts a teabag in a mug and pours hot water over it, my uncle insists on letting teabags sit in a proper teapot for ages, and I know others who won't use a teabag at all

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast