Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Tea house

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post

So, is there a best way to make tea? My mum just puts a teabag in a mug and pours hot water over it, my uncle insists on letting teabags sit in a proper teapot for ages, and I know others who won't use a teabag at all
    I prefer tea brewed in a teapot from loose tealeaves, but right now we don't have any loose tea or a teapot so I just put the teabag in the mug, pour hot water over it and let it stand for a few minutes.
    I like my tea strong.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Although I opened a Coffee Shop in the Pantheist Forum I'm also quite keen on tea too!

And, as Spiral said, it would be bad manners not return your visit to our establishment!

I laughed out loud when I read this:

I have to remember to read up on it closer and not just listen to when my husband goes of on little rants.
    ...but don't tell him!

I drink a few cups of Macha Japanese Green Tea a day, love it, not to mention the health benefit. My favorite loose leaf tea place closed, PS Teas, do you have another great place to order from that I should try?
    Last edited by Haerfest Leah; October 15th, 2009 at 03:41 PM.

ok...well...time to heat up my tea and get the day going! <g>

Quote Originally Posted by TygerTyger View Post
    Although I opened a Coffee Shop in the Pantheist Forum I'm also quite keen on tea too!

And, as Spiral said, it would be bad manners not return your visit to our establishment!

I laughed out loud when I read this:

...but don't tell him!
    I'm equally addicted to both tea and coffee... very early morning and evenings I prefer tea, I like cappuccinos in the morning and strong black coffee for the middle of the day.

Oh... I think he laughed out loud when he read it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hærfest Leah View Post
    I drink a few cups of Macha Japanese Green Tea a day, love it, not to mention the health benefit. My favorite loose leaf tea place closed, PS Teas, do you have another great place to order from that I should try?
    Ah... yes. The health benefits of green tea especially is amazing.
    Right now I'm a bit of a lazy one and I'm drinking Lipton Green Tea. My favorite green tea was given to me from a friend of my husband a couple of years ago, but it was imported from Japan and expensive! I haven't been able to get my hands on it again.

Quote Originally Posted by *oonagh* View Post
    ok...well...time to heat up my tea and get the day going! <g>
    Sipping tea here and getting ready for my morning workout!

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Working out is fun!
    I haven't been able to hit the gym this week, though, because I was super busy with school. In four days, I had four papers due as well as a midterm exam to write. I didn't get enough sleep all week, and I'm still exhausted today, even after 9 hours sleep and three cups of tea... But hopefully I'll make it tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by gwendar View Post
    Working out is fun!
    I haven't been able to hit the gym this week, though, because I was super busy with school. In four days, I had four papers due as well as a midterm exam to write. I didn't get enough sleep all week, and I'm still exhausted today, even after 9 hours sleep and three cups of tea... But hopefully I'll make it tomorrow!
    Working out is superfun!
    I braved the 30 degrees Celsius+ garage turned gym today for a 25 minute interval cardio session this morning even though I was exhausted...
    I cranked up Bon Jovi's album "Slippery When Wet" and worked up a nice sweat and an appetite despite the fact that I can barely eat when it's above 29 degrees warm. It left me happy and feeling good the rest of the day.

Yeah, I definitely notice my moods are a lot more pleasant when I work out several times a week.
    Yay, now I'm excited to go tomorrow!
    What sort of machine do you use for your cardio? I find I like the Arc Trainers best, and I despise the treadmill. haha. Most of all I like jogging through nature trails! But I like lifting weights far more than doing cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by gwendar View Post
    Yeah, I definitely notice my moods are a lot more pleasant when I work out several times a week.
    Yay, now I'm excited to go tomorrow!
    What sort of machine do you use for your cardio? I find I like the Arc Trainers best, and I despise the treadmill. haha. Most of all I like jogging through nature trails! But I like lifting weights far more than doing cardio.
    I prefer the treadmill, and lifting weights.
    I used to hate running, but intervals work wonders for me and I really enjoy it.

I haven't worked out for a couple of weeks now, I've had my hands full with other things, and broke one toe and then got a cold. I'm hoping to be back at it tomorrow though.

Oh, I'm going to finish this coffee and then make a cup of tea.

The tea we are having at this particular time is my mix of:

Black peppermint.
    Beebalm
    Lemon Balm
    Green Tea
    Ginseng
    Yarrow
    Black Berries.

All except the ginseng and green is from my gardens.

One of my cold season mixes.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast